I just had a thought about Android application and their users reviews from appstore. I was on my Samsung and trying to see if I was giving any option to remove their access meaning application permissions. I can't find where to go to modify it like how I do it on my BlackBerry z10. Those of you who is using any android devices would know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, i saw some bad reviews on most of the application I was browsing. It makes me wonder if you give an application bad reviews on Android device and with whatever access they have. Do you think the developer will use their data mining to target specific user??

? Slicing using my ?
    03-27-14 09:26 PM
    "Bad reviews can back fired"

So can bad english.
    cjordan93 likes this.
    03-27-14 09:38 PM
    "Bad reviews can back fired"

So can bad english.
    Unless you're referring to spin on a ball, "English" should be capitalized. Just saying.
    03-27-14 10:01 PM
    Touche! That backfired.
    Unless you're referring to spin on a ball, "English" should be capitalized. Just saying.
    bekkay likes this.
    03-27-14 11:06 PM
    I just had a thought about Android application and their users reviews from appstore. I was on my Samsung and trying to see if I was giving any option to remove their access meaning application permissions. I can't find where to go to modify it like how I do it on my BlackBerry z10. Those of you who is using any android devices would know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, i saw some bad reviews on most of the application I was browsing. It makes me wonder if you give an application bad reviews on Android device and with whatever access they have. Do you think the developer will use their data mining to target specific user??

? Slicing using my ?
    It certainly could happen.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    03-28-14 01:33 AM