I was reading BGR and noticed this
    Trouble on Wall St. means trouble for manufacturers and carriers : Boy Genius Report .The world economic situation is very troubling and this was to be expected, maybe thats why there are so many delays and trouble with releases :S
    09-20-08 08:24 PM
    i don't think im the only one who has been saving for a new berry, so im just gonna ignore the economy for a bit at buy a new one when they launch
    09-20-08 09:28 PM
    I think this demonstrates the perfect timing of the release of the flip phone. Grabbing more of the consumer market will offset some of the loss that could occur in the business sector.
    09-21-08 01:15 AM
    What loss in the business sector? Apple's security concerns preclude use for enterprise. Businesses and professionals will continue to use Blackberry. Why? They've got it down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 02:40 AM
    i don't think im the only one who has been saving for a new berry, so im just gonna ignore the economy for a bit at buy a new one when they launch
    I agree with Benz.

09-21-08 09:33 AM
    Having worked for a fortune 100 company over the summer testing hardware (including the new iPhone 3G) I can tell you first hand that whatever executives want they get no matter what potential security flaws there are. Even when majority of the company is on BlackBerry and its the safest most secure business phone available iPhones are appearing more and more because of the ability to create useful applications that increase productivity. Although most of the applications I have seen on these phones include the beer drinking app and phone saber they still manage to keep giving them out as if adding exchange was the only thing that the phone needed to become business friendly...we all know how well that worked out.

09-21-08 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD