Here's the deal,

My 8320 is acting a little weird. Whenever I plug the charger in it, it shows that it is charging then goes away. I have to fiddle around with the mini-usb port until the charging signal stays. Yesterday I tried to connect my blackberry to my computer, and the same thing happenned AND my crackberry wouldn't show up as a device. So Basically I have no access to my desktop manager, synchronization, and all that good stuff.

My phone is still under warranty so I can call T-mobile and have them send me a new one (hopefully? I have upgraded the OS on my blackberry, i hope that isnt a problem). The only question is how do I backup my contacts and info that is saved on the phone without having to go through my computer, because i can't connect to my computer? I appreciate the help!
    12-12-08 08:21 AM
    You can connect via bluetooth if your computer has bluetooth setup on it. You would set the Blackberry Device Manager to use bluetooth,rather than usb, as your connection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 09:15 AM
    Tried it, it says device can not recognize data. any method where i can download them on my mini-sd?
    12-12-08 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD