Have no clue!! Don't know how to check either...My husband probably can tell me..I just reinstalled the OS and deleted almost every theme to see if that solves anything. Thanks for all your advice and help!
    12-14-09 07:43 PM
    OK that didn't work...still having trouble with the back up error...Now I am attempting to restore an old back up from November and see if all my settings somehow reboot..
    12-14-09 07:47 PM
    So if you deleted everything, reinstalled OS and it still doesn't work that seems like it must point to a computer issue.(Unless its a theme) To see how much space you have left on your hard drive, open the My Computer icon on your desktop (or under the Start menu for XP users) and right-click the drive you are curious about (for most people, this would be your C: drive). Select Properties from the resulting menu. There you will see a pie chart with the menu and tell us how much is left.
    Last edited by DaBear5; 12-14-09 at 08:08 PM.
    12-14-09 07:55 PM
    88.4 gigs left.... I am all good now...I just reinstalled OS and when I rebooted no 523 error so I backed up and all was successful!! It must have been a theme I downloaded but I didn't know which one since I am constantly changing my themes and downloading new ones on a daily basis!

Thanks again for taking the time to help me! I appreciate it!
    12-14-09 08:04 PM
    I agree it must have been a theme. I'm glad to hear you got it fixed! Enjoy your future Berrying!
    12-14-09 08:07 PM
    88.4 gigs left.... I am all good now...I just reinstalled OS and when I rebooted no 523 error so I backed up and all was successful!! It must have been a theme I downloaded but I didn't know which one since I am constantly changing my themes and downloading new ones on a daily basis!

Thanks again for taking the time to help me! I appreciate it!
    im glad you got it working.
    12-14-09 09:09 PM
    im glad you got it working.

Thanks to both of you!
    12-15-09 09:40 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD