Can't seem to get the Porsche design clock on my Z10 using the backdoor method. I've tried all different types of combinations with no luck.

Go to clock
    World clock
    Add
    Type Fostah
    Hit cancel
    Pull screen from the top
    And Voila! Backdoor settings... right? Nope!

Doesn't work for me. Tried it when I had os 10.1 and tried it again with my newly updated os 10.2.1. No luck. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 12:45 PM
    Can't seem to get the Porsche design clock on my Z10 using the backdoor method. I've tried all different types of combinations with no luck.

Go to clock
    World clock
    Add
    Type Fostah
    Hit cancel
    Pull screen from the top

Doesn't work for me. Tried it when I had os 10.1 and tried it again with my newly updated os 10.2.1. No luck. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Posted via CB10
    On the newer 10.2.1 updates they closed the backdoor only way to get it back is to load an earlier clock. Bar file

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-16-14 12:47 PM
    That Porsche backdoor was closed on 10.2.1. You need to side load an older clock bar file for it to work. Can't remember off the top of my head but you should be able to search crackberry and find a thread with it. Hope this helps!
    03-16-14 12:47 PM
    I have it loaded and working on 10.2. It works fine, the bar file is on this site here as the previous poster has noted.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 01:47 PM
    That's awesome, thanks guys! I'm going to try it. Now, once I sideload the .bar file. Do I then go through the same back door process or will I automatically get the option to change the clock in my clock settings?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 02:13 PM
    That's awesome, thanks guys! I'm going to try it. Now, once I sideload the .bar file. Do I then go through the same back door process or will I automatically get the option to change the clock in my clock settings?

Posted via CB10
    Yes you have to do the Fostah drill for it to work.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 02:21 PM
    No, going through the settings menu is not required if you download the latest .bar file by cb forums member gaspertrix. Once side loaded, it will show up as a second clock menu icon on your home screen which you can access directly.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 04:45 PM
    No, going through the settings menu is not required if you download the latest .bar file by cb forums member gaspertrix. Once side loaded, it will show up as a second clock menu icon on your home screen which you can access directly.

Posted via CB10
    That would be for the Z30 not Z10, the Z10 file uses the same original clock app

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 04:56 PM

Go to clock
    World clock
    Add
    Type Fostah
    Hit cancel
    Pull screen from the top

Posted via CB10
    There should be a thread in the beta/leak section, where you can sideload the Clock bar file from OS 10.2.1.1259
    03-16-14 05:02 PM