Hello Again...I dumped My BB 9900 several weeks back because I was getting tired of the lack of important apps (such as a useable ebay app) I used several different androids in that time a s3 and an lg 2x, I still use the 2x for some of the apps I need (such as a workable ebay app) buy the Samsung s3 I got rid of rather quickly...for one of the top phones available it is reall a piece of junk, sure it does everything...but nothing really well, it especially sucked at communication. Voice call were sort of ok, blue tooth connection was very quite.....hard to hear over road noise. Long story short, I needed my phone mostly for communication so I went out a bought a 9810 and I'm hoping that when BB10 arrives I will be able to afford it because I have a feeling it will meet all of my expectations (my only complaints about the 9810 besides the lack of good quality apps is how slow it is at processing information...google street view takes forever to focus for instance, which is why I also use a LG 2X with a custom ROM..............SO hopefully BB10 will be all they say it is and will be!
    01-06-13 06:16 PM
    I don't think you have ever owned a s3 lol just making these random posts derailing another brand you never used just so other fanatics can tell you that blackberry is the best!

And there is a thread already for people switching devices and coming back or leaving.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 06:20 PM
    yup... random post to derail other brand.
    the timeline is inconsistent to actually use and tested devices to deem it unworthy.
    dumped 9900, bought few androids and then buy a 9810? like... lol..
    and where did u get google street view on your 9810? makes me wonder...

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 06:41 PM
    yup... random post to derail other brand.
    the timeline is inconsistent to actually use and tested devices to deem it unworthy.
    dumped 9900, bought few androids and then buy a 9810? like... lol..
    and where did u get google street view on your 9810? makes me wonder...

As far as I remeember Google Maps for BB had streetview.
    01-06-13 06:44 PM
    Welcome back, hope to see more posts from you. Jan 30 2013 will be a fun,exciting day!

Hello Again...I dumped My BB 9900 several weeks back because I was getting tired of the lack of important apps (such as a useable ebay app) I used several different androids in that time a s3 and an lg 2x, I still use the 2x for some of the apps I need (such as a workable ebay app) buy the Samsung s3 I got rid of rather quickly...for one of the top phones available it is reall a piece of junk, sure it does everything...but nothing really well, it especially sucked at communication. Voice call were sort of ok, blue tooth connection was very quite.....hard to hear over road noise. Long story short, I needed my phone mostly for communication so I went out a bought a 9810 and I'm hoping that when BB10 arrives I will be able to afford it because I have a feeling it will meet all of my expectations (my only complaints about the 9810 besides the lack of good quality apps is how slow it is at processing information...google street view takes forever to focus for instance, which is why I also use a LG 2X with a custom ROM..............SO hopefully BB10 will be all they say it is and will be!
    01-06-13 07:21 PM
    Sorry, I'm struggling to understand how an eBay app is considered "important"
    01-06-13 07:30 PM
    As far as I remeember Google Maps for BB had streetview.
    yup.. unless if he can download google map from another source than appworld, many people would like to know how he downloaded it.
    remember that google pull the plug on google support for google apps?

01-06-13 07:31 PM
    Streeview on 9810
    Attached Thumbnails Back To Blackberry-uploadfromtaptalk1357537110138.jpg  
    southlander likes this.
    01-06-13 11:39 PM
    makes you wonder what? why most people just seem to have a shorter learning curve? or how to pull your head out of your .....and make sure of your facts before you shoot your mouth?
    01-07-13 12:03 AM
    BTW, if you cant find street view on your own, I'll be glad to send you a link
    01-07-13 12:05 AM
    BTW, if you cant find street view on your own, I'll be glad to send you a link
    I opened up my google map on my 9800. I don't see the street view on it.
    and sure, I'd be glad to have the link to download the street view.
    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Back To Blackberry-capturenux-2013-01-07-14.19.59.jpg   Back To Blackberry-capturenux-2013-01-07-14.12.22.jpg  
    01-07-13 12:23 AM
    Thank you.
    I think the OP deserves an apology from you, to get to street view you have to be zoomed right in as far as I can remember, and Google Maps has never been in Appworld + yes, there are a few sources where you can still download it from.
    01-07-13 03:06 AM
    Welcome back my friend, don't let these negative people put you off.
    01-07-13 03:08 AM
    Thank you.
    It doesn't have to be downloaded separately. It's already in Google Maps. You don't just select street view from the menu though. You have to select a certain location first...
    southlander likes this.
    01-07-13 03:21 AM
    Of course ebay is important especially if you are a seller. Ebay is serious stuff definitely a top 50 heck top 10 app easily
    southlander and austriker like this.
    01-07-13 02:32 PM
    yup.. unless if he can download google map from another source than appworld, many people would like to know how he downloaded it.
    Google Maps can be downloaded directly from Google, where it's always been... and it still works fine.
    http://www.google.com/mobile/other/
    01-07-13 02:47 PM
    Google Maps can be downloaded directly from Google, where it's always been... and it still works fine.
    Google Mobile
    Remember, you have to do it from the BlackBerry browser.
    01-07-13 04:46 PM
    I opened up my google map on my 9800. I don't see the street view on it. I'd be glad to have the link to download the street view.
    Thank you.
    I think the OP deserves an apology from you, to get to street view you have to be zoomed right in as far as I can remember.
    It doesn't have to be downloaded separately. It's already in Google Maps. You don't just select street view from the menu though. You have to select a certain location first...
    I'm seeing what jafrul is seeing, i.e. no option for Street View, which I see/use when using Google Maps on a computer. Neither suggestion of zooming in as far as possible nor selecting a location provides a Street View option.

What am I missing?
    01-07-13 04:54 PM
    I'm seeing what jafrul is seeing, i.e. no option for Street View, which I see/use when using Google Maps on a computer. Neither suggestion of zooming in as far as possible nor selecting a location provides a Street View option.

What am I missing?
    Tap on a location, move to the right and click on the streetview symbol like so
    Attached Thumbnails Back To Blackberry-edshot-20-mon-20jan-207-202013-2010.58.24-20pm-.jpg   Back To Blackberry-edshot-20-mon-20jan-207-202013-2010.58.35-20pm-.jpg   Back To Blackberry-edshot-20-mon-20jan-207-202013-2010.58.51-20pm-.jpg  
    01-07-13 05:01 PM
    owned....like an old Buick
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-07-13 06:06 PM
    It's easy to be sceptical with all the back to blackberry people coming back to crackberry recently. Especially in recent news when we were told that google is pulling the plug in supporting blackberry especially with activesync n such.
    For that, my apology to nnik for the way I conveying my messages.

And for others who has been saying there's a streetview on google map, it nay have been on certain location or when somebody uploaded the streetview onto google map for us to share. But I've been digging few locations around my city for streetview and unfortunately still unavailable.
    Means, streetview is probably for certain locations around the globe.
    In the meantime, sorry if I offended some people on this thread. Sometimes what we wrote could be read differently by different people.
    Attached Thumbnails Back To Blackberry-capturenux-202013-01-08-2008.21.47.jpg   Back To Blackberry-capturenux-202013-01-08-2008.22.09.jpg  
    01-07-13 06:50 PM
    And for others who has been saying there's a streetview on google map, it nay have been on certain location or when somebody uploaded the streetview onto google map for us to share. But I've been digging few locations around my city for streetview and unfortunately still unavailable.
    I believe it's only available in areas toured by the Google van, so it won't be everywhere.
    01-07-13 07:00 PM
    Tap on a location, move to the right and click on the streetview symbol like so
    Hey BD!
    I saw the location pic you posted and was wondering how you are doing over there?
    Is this affecting you at all? I hope all is well with you and your family.
    Loyalist rioting in Belfast continues for a fifth night | UK news | guardian.co.uk
    I didn't mean to derail the thread. Just genuine concern for another CB member, guys.
    belfastdispatcher likes this.
    01-07-13 07:38 PM
    It's easy to be sceptical with all the back to blackberry people coming back to crackberry recently. Especially in recent news when we were told that google is pulling the plug in supporting blackberry especially with activesync n such.
    For that, my apology to nnik for the way I conveying my messages.

Means, streetview is probably for certain locations around the globe.
    In the meantime, sorry if I offended some people on this thread. Sometimes what we wrote could be read differently by different people.
    You have to choose a location on the road, not off the road.
    01-08-13 01:18 AM
    Hey BD!
    I saw the location pic you posted and was wondering how you are doing over there?
    Is this affecting you at all? I hope all is well with you and your family.
    Loyalist rioting in Belfast continues for a fifth night | UK news | guardian.co.uk
    I didn't mean to derail the thread. Just genuine concern for another CB member, guys.
    Nah, that's the Northern Irish favourite recreational activity lol, you get used to it. Thanks for asking though.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-08-13 01:24 AM
26 12