Just a quick story....

I have had BB's for years going back probably close to 10. Jumped ship 5 years ago when 1st iphone came out. Occasionally flipped back n forth since I always had a spare BB kicking around in a drawer but spent the majority of time on the iphone. Upgraded through the complete iphone evolution...until iphone 5. Became extremely tired of the Apple hysteria and consumption fever. Sold my iphone 4, bought a Galaxy Nexus just a couple weeks ago. Discovered that Android pretty much blows iOS out of the water. Got bored with the Nexus within 10 days, still not sure why. Picked up a used BB 9790 as a backup phone and... holy cow! After so many years on fidgety touchscreens I had completely forgotten how useable BB's are. Virtually all commands are within a single button push. I'm loving this thing again, simple, elegant, effective communications. OK so the big apps like facebook and twitter are clunky, but who cares, I'll leave those on my ipad. Am picking up a used 9900 today to compare with the 9790 and will sell the loser, but I think I'll be around awhile. Reports of the demise of BB are highly exaggerated IMO. Looking forward to 10.
    bmercer94 and bungaboy like this.
    10-25-12 07:55 AM
    I've recently had a very similar epiphany. My 9900 had a dip in the toilet a while back so I decided to have a change. Had a windows 7.5 phone (Pretty good actually) and more recently got a Samsung Galaxy Note which is an amazing device, but I always hated the typing experience on the touchscreens.

I've just bought a 9320 for my work and everday mobile needs and it is a breath of fresh air. I don't dread having to reply to anybody now and the sag in my trouser pocket has disappeared!
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-25-12 08:03 AM
    I've recently had a very similar epiphany. My 9900 had a dip in the toilet a while back so I decided to have a change. Had a windows 7.5 phone (Pretty good actually) and more recently got a Samsung Galaxy Note which is an amazing device, but I always hated the typing experience on the touchscreens.

I've just bought a 9320 for my work and everday mobile needs and it is a breath of fresh air. I don't dread having to reply to anybody now and the sag in my trouser pocket has disappeared!
    My 9900 got drenched in rain but it still works perfectly, lets see an iphone do that!!

Sent from my BOLD or maybe my soon to be BB10 PlayBook
    10-25-12 08:16 AM

The 9320 is a neat little BB. I bought one to have as a spare ($148 at Wally World).

Your trouser pocket comment reminds me of a Mae West comment "Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" L0L
    10-25-12 08:31 AM