04-15-14 06:15 AM
    Indeed awesome !

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 06:24 AM
    Well done

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    04-15-14 06:34 AM
    I agree. Good article and to the point. 10.2.1 has bridged the gap. I like the good press...just wish it was in something other than CIO.com with a broader audience appeal.
    04-15-14 06:43 AM
    Nice article

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 07:16 AM
    Well dcwbearsaint, there was also that video review from DadDoes.com which was quite comprehensive and very awesome as well. But I kinda like that CIO.com is giving coverage...it reminds businesspeople that Blackberry is alive and THE choice for the business/prosumer crowd.

Posted via CB10 | Q10 on T-Mobile (USA)
    04-15-14 08:11 AM
    Don't know what you guys read but that article was based on the writers personal taste, it doesn't outline a lot to make others switch or even try it as a second device. Not enough points is what I'm trying to say

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 08:19 AM
    Articles like this infuriate me...
    Why didn't blackberry focus a comeback on the z30? What are they waiting for? Is anything in the pipeline better than the z30?
    The longer they wait the harder (and more expensive) it will be.
    Personally I doubt their future commitment to the consumer market. This is the only explanation that makes sense.
    04-15-14 08:23 AM
    Don't know what you guys read but that article was based on the writers personal taste, it doesn't outline a lot to make others switch or even try it as a second device. Not enough points is what I'm trying to say

Posted via CB10
    Don't get what you are saying, ALL reviews or posts are personal opinions or have you found any site that publishes crowd sourced reviews?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 05:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    What are you talking? You want the writer to get your personal taste? Duh...

Posted via CB10
    itsyaboy likes this.
    04-17-14 12:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    • There's BlackBerry Hub
    • There's the ubiquitous LED light that signifies a new message
    • There's the capability to unlock the phone by simply sliding a finger up from the bottom edge of the glass screen.
    • A large 5-inch touchscreen,
    • an expansion slot for adding flash memory
    • native HDMI out
    • the capability to function as an external USB storage drive
    • 25 hours of battery life.

To me, the hardware alone is a strong reason.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-17-14 12:59 AM
    Great article. Glad to see some good coverage from reputable magazines.
    04-19-14 04:49 PM
    That's not an article,.. that's barely longer than a tweet.
    04-25-14 01:21 PM
    It is 4 pages long. How is not an article?
    04-25-14 02:00 PM
    Someone would actually have to read it to figure that out......damn, I thought I put this up first only to find out its been here almost 10 days!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 02:52 PM
    Click "next" to keep reading.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30.
    04-25-14 06:15 PM
    Excellent article! It seems like more and more positive news is coming out about BlackBerry devices- particularly the Z30.

I suppose tech writers can only be negative and bash for so long before they wake up & realize that their criticisms are unwarranted.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30.
    04-25-14 06:17 PM
    You are a troll.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    04-27-14 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD