Watch the video and help me out with my Goose chase, you wont be disappointed!

08-11-11 11:18 AM
    nice video?
    rjkolo likes this.
    08-11-11 11:59 AM
    The video is very attractive as it is shoot by Bkackberry's mobile. Because the camera and video quality is very decent than other phones. And the resolution of video is also very good and awesome.
    08-11-11 02:14 PM
    The video is very attractive as it is shoot by Bkackberry's mobile. Because the camera and video quality is very decent than other phones. And the resolution of video is also very good and awesome.
    Edit: Seemed mean....
    Last edited by 01itr; 08-11-11 at 02:38 PM.
    08-11-11 02:31 PM
    Yep...took the video with my 9800. The best part is that you can stop and pause while recording a video then pick up right where I left off to finish the recording. Feel free to post this all over other posts and even your personal Facebook pages. I would love you all for it...I need 1000 views by SUNDAY!!!! Thanks for looking and commenting guys!!
    08-11-11 03:01 PM
    Lmao!!!! Would have made reading the story a lot less painful if the characters were bb's. Lmao!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 03:59 PM
    Glad you enjoyed it...I will take this time to not only reply but also bump it back to the top...only about 950 more views needed now...
    08-11-11 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD