Hello,

This is my first post and it might be a dumb one. Do you guys know of any way to auto archieve sms messages? Is there a service that allows you to route them through some kind of secure server and store them. I am willing to pay a fee. Its just that I deleted some messages that I needed and don't want it to happen again. I checked out a service called dexrex which looked promising, but they removed their blackberry support for the time being. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 08:47 PM
    Hmmm... Are you basically just looking to get the messages off your device, but still have access to them if need be?

07-24-08 08:56 PM
    Hmmm... Are you basically just looking to get the messages off your device, but still have access to them if need be?

no more like a service that grabs all my messages and stores them. there is a service called Dexrex that does exactly what I want. It was started out to store im conversations, and has moved to storing bb sms messages. It is all done instantly OTA. Just wondering if you guys knew of any alternatives.
    07-24-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD