Hi I just bought the BB 7250 (outdated) from ebay. I was not required to buy the data plan from Cellular South when I activated the phone (I really just need the PDA abilities and the phone, I do not even text) but I think all NEWER BB's you have to buy the data plan... is that right? Also, I am so frustrated that this thing does not have a camera or speakerphone. I will definitely get an updated one soon but still, I do not need the data plan.. Does anyone know what is the latest model that they will allow you NOT to get the data plan?

Also, if I buy another used BB, will it have to come from a Cellular South customer?

Thanks everyone!
    07-29-08 10:21 PM
    Hi I just bought the outdated BB 7250 from ebay. I was not required to buy the data plan from Cellular South when I activated the phone (I really just need the PDA abilities and the phone) but I think all NEWER BB's you have to buy the data plan... is that right? Also, I am soo frustrated that this thing does not have a camera or speakerphone. I will definitely get an updated one soon but I do not need the data plan.. Does anyone know what is the latest model that they will allow you NOT to get the data plan?

Also, if I buy another used BB, will it have to come from a Cellular South customer?

Thanks everyone!
    I cant answer your question, but I have some for you.
    Did you buy it thinking it had a speakerphone and camera. If you thought it did, was that an assumption or did you research first. If not, how can you be frustrated?
    07-29-08 10:25 PM
    Well, actually, I researched it pretty thoroughly but did not realize that I would miss all of the qualities of my razor
    07-29-08 10:31 PM
    What did you just say QUALITIES of your razor???

and if you did your research you must have not done a very thorough job...any spec sheet would have shown it doesn't have either feature
    07-29-08 10:56 PM

and if you did your research you must have not done a very thorough job...any spec sheet would have shown it doesn't have either feature
    The OP just stated that they realized the functions were not available on this particular model. They simply did not realize their importance until they were gone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 11:01 PM
    Well nevertheless, your next blackberry will have to come from cellular south
    07-29-08 11:06 PM
    Yes, if you want to use Cellular South, you must use one of their phones.
    09-24-08 08:48 AM

Sometimes people omit the obvious standard features cause well, u expect a phone to have them...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD