[QUOTE=espresso1967;6026369]no
    Ah....YEAH!
    Why accept less, just to remain in the BB family? The Atrix is the most powerful, innovative phone ever made. Those who are waiting for another slow BB clone are just afraid to leave what was the best brand. That is no longer the case. I use to be like that also, which is why I went from the Bold to the Torch despite all the negative reviews and comparisons. RIM is putting out nothing that comes close to some of the new phones that are about to be released. Storm, 11/11 possible release date, who's waiting for that? Torch 2 should have been Torch 1. All the others are clones with small screens. Bring on the Atrix, same price as my slow Torch and 5x the phone.
    02-05-11 09:46 PM
    "Laggy", You have got to be kidding. If you want laggy, look at BB's signature phone, my phone, the BB Torch. Don't think about going to a yahoo page, you must type very s-l-o-w-l-y to keep the phone from freezing. As Iphone and droid users around me glide through the internet, I putter saying to myself, I think I can, I think I can. Its a 2D phone in a 3D world. It use to be the best but that was a while ago. People want more than phone calls and emails, BB has fallen behind, way behind. Wish they put as much effort(updated technology) into their phones as they are the tablet. The ATRIX cannot come out fast enough for me. I am so done with this limited, "laggy" Torch!
    then why do you still have it then..
    sell the phone on craigslist/ ebay and buy an iphone 4 instead.
    i promise you, you're life will be better, you will be one of the "cool" kids and doors will be opened for you.
    You will also get in the hottest clubs in town, just show to the door guy you're sporting an iphone and it's all good.

the reason a phone company gives you 30 days to try the device.. is for you to avoid the " buyer's remorse..
    by day 7 and you still hold on the device thinking things will change.. then it's all on YOU.
    we have members here who returned phones ( Droid X, iphone 4, captivate etc) after 5 days of using it and moved on to the next device.. not necessarily BB.
    So for you to hold on the device for 30 days and then complain about it is for lack of a better word Moronic.
    02-05-11 10:02 PM
    "Laggy", You have got to be kidding. If you want laggy, look at BB's signature phone, my phone, the BB Torch. Don't think about going to a yahoo page, you must type very s-l-o-w-l-y to keep the phone from freezing. As Iphone and droid users around me glide through the internet, I putter saying to myself, I think I can, I think I can. Its a 2D phone in a 3D world. It use to be the best but that was a while ago. People want more than phone calls and emails, BB has fallen behind, way behind. Wish they put as much effort(updated technology) into their phones as they are the tablet. The ATRIX cannot come out fast enough for me. I am so done with this limited, "laggy" Torch!
    Must be user error. My Torch doesn't lag. It browses just fine; it screams on WiFi, and it's good enough on 3G. And while I find the list of reported capabilities of the Atrix impressive, I have neither the need nor the desire for a phone that does all that. I already have a large screen hi-def TV and a desktop computer, and I have absolutely no intention of replacing either one with a cell phone, especially when the accessories required to take advantage of all those features cost nearly as much as the hardware it would be replacing. I can certainly see where someone would have a need for such a device; but I do not. Get it? Some people just don't want all that in a phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 18to12fitty; 02-06-11 at 07:31 AM.
    02-05-11 11:38 PM
    Really? I mean this nonsense is so redundant and outlandish in every sense!

Get your new hotness since browsing is your thang...holy crap, I have near 2K of posts on here and 95% from my BB phone on da netz!!! And figure this, I did it fast like!

I really did...as fast as I would on my older mytouch3G.

People need to get a clue and move on. Is beyond annoying anymore with all the naysayers...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 07:20 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD