what has happened to this device? what IS this device!? there were rumors now there is nothing!
    08-16-09 05:07 PM
    I was wonder about this, too. Maybe it's the Tour with wifi since the name suggests a world phone of some sort.
    08-16-09 06:04 PM
    I was wonder about this, too. Maybe it's the Tour with wifi since the name suggests a world phone of some sort.
    i have heard that the tour will be re released with wifi. i don't know why they would waste time and money on a device just to rerelease it but, that's a good idea.
    08-16-09 08:01 PM
    These rumors might be true...

RIM BlackBerry Atlas (Phone Arena)
    08-18-09 03:45 PM
    Well if they plan to rerelease the Tour I hope they fix the issues with the trackball and screen ripples and all that.

Come to think of it, why even spend the time releasing the Tour, they should have waited and put it out with wifi and all that when it was ready. I really don't get RIM sometimes.
    08-19-09 04:22 PM
    big question though. will it have the optical trackpad ive heard rumored ?!?!?!?
    08-19-09 05:36 PM
    big question though. will it have the optical trackpad ive heard rumored ?!?!?!?
    You mean like BB Onyx (9700)? Probably not. I think that would require more "work" than to add a wifi antenna/chip into the phone.
    08-19-09 05:44 PM
    You mean like BB Onyx (9700)? Probably not. I think that would require more "work" than to add a wifi antenna/chip into the phone.
    everywhere else i've heard wifi and optical trackpad....well ill cross my fingers. thanks!
    08-19-09 06:03 PM
    It wouldn't surprise me if it indeed had more changes than simply wifi, I can imagine the uproar from the ones who just bought the tour. Another reason I held off on the tour, that and the rumor mill over the storm2.

forkup
    08-19-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD