Just got this email. Why dont these game developers have any love for blackberry? What gives?

Atari's Greatest Hits now on Android and iOs
    11-08-11 05:17 AM
    Be sure to reply to them asking when the games will be available for BlackBerry

I have done that with a few companies and actually got positive responses for the future, though will suck for OS7 and sooner devices since many of the companies say

"We have a BlackBerry application being made, for the New BlackBerry BBX, when that launches look for our application" or some derivative of that
    11-08-11 05:47 AM
    "We have a BlackBerry application being made, for the New BlackBerry BBX, when that launches look for our application" or some derivative of that
    I take that to imply "We have an Android application already made, and we have been waiting for the Android Player that RIM said the Playbook would have over the summer, but now will be available in BBX, when that launches look for our application".

IMHO RIM announcing Android Player in the Playbook, and implying that it would be available soon after launch has ******** app availability for the Playbook.
    11-08-11 06:27 AM
    I take that to imply "We have an Android application already made, and we have been waiting for the Android Player that RIM said the Playbook would have over the summer, but now will be available in BBX, when that launches look for our application".

IMHO RIM announcing Android Player in the Playbook, and implying that it would be available soon after launch has ******** app availability for the Playbook.
    Some of them probably mean that

but I have a CTO of a company on BBM because of some conversations about technology and his company, and he is excited to have a Native BBX Application, he isn't looking to Port his Android over, as he wants to take advantage of BBM integration for social sharing.

Any company who actually took a look at BBX and What RIM has to offer, should see that an Android Port is a quick way to get to market but they should be developing a native port with Integration into BlackBerry services to maximize the use and sharing of their applications.
    11-08-11 06:30 AM

I think the sales numbers have had a greater impact on app availability.
    11-08-11 06:44 AM
    I wish there were some old Intellivision games for Playbook!!

B-52 Bomber!!!!!!!! With the voice modulater.

Sweet!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 08:27 AM
    I don't really care ... If I want to play Sonic, I'll play on my PS3 (or maybe wait February2K11 to get ... c'mooonn, you know what ! )
    11-08-11 08:31 AM
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see someone make a Mike Tyson Punchout remake for the PlayBook!

That game was so fun, I just discovered it for the Wii, I might need to find and set up my wii to buy the game, but I'd play a boxing game on my PlayBook
    JBenn911 likes this.
    11-08-11 08:34 AM
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see someone make a Mike Tyson Punchout remake for the PlayBook!

That game was so fun, I just discovered it for the Wii, I might need to find and set up my wii to buy the game, but I'd play a boxing game on my PlayBook

LOL that would be awesome.
    11-09-11 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD