Hello community...
    Asking does not hurt...
    We all know that Mr. Chen reads these pages, at least, some times... Besides, some of our readers/mods have the possibility to PM him not? Can Kevin do it? Or in a next interview...
    WHY NOT DIRECTLY ASK HIM what the devices he mentioned are... Why have we to speculate every time? Ok, that's the sweet thing. Dreaming and hoping... But won't it be better to have certitude?

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    01-10-14 01:22 PM
    Because BBRY is a publicly traded company and you can't just go rifling off your future plans. Anything a CEO says and does has investor impact and you can't go on willy nilly unless you want to trouble with SEC.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    01-10-14 02:15 PM
    Because BBRY is a publicly traded company and you can't just go rifling off your future plans. Anything a CEO says and does has investor impact and you can't go on willy nilly unless you want to trouble with SEC.
    All the lies and false predictions the previous sets of CEO's told never got them in hot water with the SEC. That said I think Chen is being way more personable and sincere than any if his predecessors.

I would like CrackBerry to press him on why they seem to be putting zero effort into their once largest, any maybe still largest (20% of their customers last I saw) market, the US. If it is the carriers being the barrier, tell us and throw them under the bus. What harm can it do with those "great carrier relationships"? If they know that it is their name brand here is garbage, then come out and say it and tell us what they plan to do to change it. Right now it just seems like they seriously don't care about the US, nor many if the older, established markets.

Also WTF is that Chen lunch interview going up? Most important CrackBerry news out of CES and it still isn't up.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:40 AM
    I'm also looking forward to the piece on the lunch interview with John Chen.

STL 100-1 OS 10.2.1.1925
    01-11-14 10:11 AM