Ridiculous. We know it's NOT worse than Apple maps, but it is worse than Google maps. Apple will put you in the desert with no gas or water. Everything is, however, worse than Google Maps. Coming from Droid, briefly owning a Bold 9900, I will tell you that the simplicity (and accuracy) of BB maps was something that was refreshing to me. No one can touch Google. When you think you are catching up, you find out that imaged the moon in case you want to drive there. I loved BB maps, without the 100 layers of confusion, and can't wait to get back to them.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-02-13 11:31 AM
    I like it simple too. I dumped gmaps on my OS5 and never looked back. It would not save places like spots in the woods or on salt water. The stand alone GPS works excellent and there are good app tools to assist. I can get BB maps up riding a commercial flight and see path progress on my OS6. I use Poynt to find things. Waze for turn by turn voice. BB10 maps and GPS can only be better.
    02-02-13 11:50 AM
    What ever happened to a map being just about getting you from point A to point B? I wasn't aware a map was supposed to have a Sat view or even info about the business I'm trying to find. Thats why its a "map"
    I agree. if i want info on a business ill go to yellow pages. the native map is to direct you and get you places. it doesnt need all these fancy features. do i wish they had them, ya. would they make my life easier: ya. but do i NEED them, no.
    02-02-13 12:11 PM
    I'm actually surprised that there isn't a Bing Maps app available.
    02-02-13 04:54 PM
104 ... 345