07-17-12 10:18 AM
    Interesting read. The comments were a bit unsettling though. So many people are just plain convinced that RIM is dead. I can't wait for OS10 to prove all the naysayers wrong.
    07-17-12 11:45 AM
    Interesting read. The comments were a bit unsettling though. So many people are just plain convinced that RIM is dead. I can't wait for OS10 to prove all the naysayers wrong.
    I'm with you on the comments. But the truth of the matter is we don't know if RIM will survive. You have to give them this though: they aren't going out without a fight. I think they will turn things around, but the proof is in the pudding.

All they naysayers will quickly switch tone if BB10 is as polished and revolutionary as RIM contends.
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-12 12:05 PM
    As troubling as the comments are the key is to parse the valid points from the rubbish. Clearly there is still a lot of work to be done to ensure that the criticisms are address and corrected.

As for the plain hate on. Well I think more then a few of those posters were just venting their anger due to their inability to have a ton of apps and be distracted.

If you love your work then you'd never use these distractions anyways during work right?

Yeah No.
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-12 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD