After reading through this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-599-a-960532/

The article which was copied in full indicates this half way through:

"BlackBerry in November will also launch the latest version of its device-management software"

I didn't see any posts about is yet so am I missing something? This sounds an awful lot like Chen is saying that Blend will not be released on Wednesday but rather later in November.
    09-22-14 08:14 PM
    He was talking about BES12

Posted via CB10
    stealthbob and eldricho like this.
    09-22-14 08:15 PM
    That's better lol
    I'm so hyped up for a Blend announcement, even though it might not even be available or announced the 24th

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 08:16 PM
    Whew!

I am really hyped up over Blend as I really see a use for it at work.

Thanks
    09-22-14 08:33 PM
    Keep in mind - Blend may only be coming with 10.3/10.3.1.

So for all other devices beyond Passport... it could be until November before older BB10 devices officially work with Blend.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 10:54 PM
    He was talking about BES12

Posted via CB10
    Looks like.

Blend is probably this week.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 10:58 PM
    I know it is not going to happen, but if BlackBerry could have blend go cross platform (have it as an app on Android and iPhone) and have it work in a flawless manner at launch, then I think they would immediately be a force to be reckoned with again.

Not to overhype it too much, but I think Blend is the future for BlackBerry. That seamless integration between smartphone/tablet/laptop/vehicle is what people want. They get into their vehicle and the appointments a person has on their phone's calendar is on their car's screen, and any updates that happen to that calendar on the drive are on their desktop computer when they arrive at work. Seamless, easy, and fluid across all devices.

Not an easy task, and BlackBerry will likely be beaten to getting this to market, but if they could get it there in a timely manner then they could be a major force once again. So, yeah, BlackBerry is going to be about a lot more than just smartphones in the future, and that is a good thing.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 03:48 AM
    If I am not mistaken this is the way it will work with BES12?

I have BES10 on my iPad now and is on all work issued phones inc iPhones. Seamless integration of all my emails, contacts and calender.

I agree completely, the future is a "Hub" of your data accessed through any spoke out to any device.

Looking to the future, if this model takes hold. Blackberry can sell a secure environment for all your needs in which ANY device can access....for a fee that is, reminiscent of the services model BB used to enjoy and profit from.

Let the others fight it out over the low margin hardware game.
    09-23-14 07:27 AM
    Does it mean, we as BIS users (OS 7.1 terminology) or individual users will not be able to take advantage of Blend?
    09-23-14 07:43 AM
    I think it's time for an upgrade! Q10? Classic? Passport? Lots to choose from if you want to keep your keyboard.
    09-23-14 08:15 AM
    Keep in mind - Blend may only be coming with 10.3/10.3.1.

So for all other devices beyond Passport... it could be until November before older BB10 devices officially work with Blend.

Posted via CB10
    You know I was thinking this too, until I noticed that Blend has been appearing in the APP World, under installed APPS. So i'm thinking that it MAY (probably wishful thinking) mean that it would be compatible with 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 09:19 AM