To be fair, the render's included the iPhone 5, so it's hard not to say something about it.
    The only did that to make it look like RIM ripped Apples design off to get the iboners to post something about it.
    01-29-13 04:24 AM
    so who else felt a slight tectonic shift upon the posting of this article?
    01-29-13 04:54 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    looks super gorgeous!!! ... days from having one in my hands!!
    01-29-13 06:26 AM
    Those are some pretty interesting comments. I suppose every device has its hard-core fans who are oblivious to reality. I'm not saying that the BB10 will crush the iphone, each device has its place. But baby, Blackberry is back!
    mrfreeze likes this.
    01-29-13 12:29 PM
    Apple stans mad salty haha. They wanna ignore the Z10 and retaliate on the rendered X10 with sarcastic comments. The burn must hurt.
    When Eminem made the song Stan, it meant stalker and fanatic....you can't really be an Apple Stan, since Jobs is dead and no one really stalked him anyway, in fact, he had no gate or security at his house.

Also, now that people will be coming to check out the BB forums more often with the release of these new phones, our members need to "act like they've been there before" and not just try to diss other people who happen to have a loyalty to another brand.

So please, call apple fans, just that. apple fans, or ifans...no need to call them iboners or ihomos or any of that stuff it just makes you look like you are unsatisfied with yourself and your phone, grow up!
    Last edited by crackcookie; 01-29-13 at 01:25 PM.
    01-29-13 01:13 PM
    I just read the tweet. Not falling for the "Click Me" article for some traffic. Gizmodo can go crawl back under it's rock anytime. To post a positive story on Rim, traffic must be way down! Considering they are the most Bias Apple **** kissing site out there, they should look at their own heavily endorsed **** kissing to apple. A person could post many articles on the lack of listening to customers, fixing bugs etc.
    Gizmodo is actually pretty anti-Apple on account of being banned from the WWDC (Apple's big developer conference where they show off all the new products) since 2010. They'll hype up new products before release and have a dozen different stories come from a single rumour but then they'll follow it up with minor criticisms and comparisons to Android because that gets people commenting. People who comment come back and read the story a second or third time in order to see if they've been replied to, page views and advertising revenue go up.
    01-29-13 01:31 PM
    RIM has done something that no other company could achieve, "Steal the spot light from apple". BB10 deserves this. They waited long enough for this.

#bb10iBelieve
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    01-29-13 02:04 PM
    RIM has done something that no other company could achieve, "Steal the spot light from apple". BB10 deserves this. They waited long enough for this.

#bb10iBelieve
    Yes it almost seems to be too good to be true, how things have aligned for RIM. I guess it all flows back to the patience they had to do this right.
    01-29-13 02:26 PM
    This is sooo wrong just when I had decided it is going to be Z10, we have an image of X10 that looks smashing.

X10 it is then (if it looks like that white one in pic) to go with my full touch android
    01-29-13 02:37 PM
    This is sooo wrong just when I had decided it is going to be Z10, we have an image of X10 that looks smashing.

X10 it is then (if it looks like that white one in pic) to go with my full touch android
    Hmm... I'm not sure I love that X10 render, I really hope its just some fan made mock-up like the article says it is. To me it looks look a dev phone...
    01-29-13 05:37 PM
    Great post! I couldn't agree more. It's hilarious

hahaha Im reading the comments, and the iSheep just can't stop talking trash. I'm so amused with how ignorant their comments are.

"But the most important question still is: Does it play Angry Birds?"

"Well, RIM has finally arrived in 2008. Good work, guys.

Too bad they're still releasing button/screen faced phones for all 4 people that still use them.

I thought most of us were using touchscreen or touchscreens with full qwerty slider phones. Both are better than the half/half mess of the Blackberry's old design.
    "

"Wow. You are so wrong its disturbing. I cant even go into the most simple reasons why this phone falls short of the iPhone 5 and how your obviously pathetic opinions are starting to wear on the rest of us. Do all of us a favor and stop it."

"Yeah, sorry, no. The last time I bought a slick would-be iPhone competitor from an on-the-ropes company was the Pre. I loved that little pebble, but nothing ever really came of it. Things are going to be even worse now. Good luck getting even half the functionality (apps) as other platforms."

"Looks like Gizmodo got a nice big advertising check from RIM.I smell bull crap.This is like the Lumia BS all over again.The truth is RIM doesn't have a good track record with hardware and most likely this thing is going to have the blackberry playbook internals or something cheaper.."

"Let's agree to disagree. The hardware looks nice but the interface already looks like it's going to be sh!t... But it's a RIM product so that was already to be expected."

Wow January 30th is going to be an amazing day for us BB fans but just a dark day for the Apple Fans. 1 more day and X hours!
    01-29-13 10:12 PM
    Well said, they just may have lost their way for a little while. The ifans are back reading the crackberry forums for a reason. We should all welcome them and politely correct their misconceptions while letting them know it's okay to switch back to a now more superior platform.

When Eminem made the song Stan, it meant stalker and fanatic....you can't really be an Apple Stan, since Jobs is dead and no one really stalked him anyway, in fact, he had no gate or security at his house.

Also, now that people will be coming to check out the BB forums more often with the release of these new phones, our members need to "act like they've been there before" and not just try to diss other people who happen to have a loyalty to another brand.

So please, call apple fans, just that. apple fans, or ifans...no need to call them iboners or ihomos or any of that stuff it just makes you look like you are unsatisfied with yourself and your phone, grow up!
    01-29-13 10:20 PM
    Thanks for the love people. And yes that is always a great idea, but you know what, some people just switched and may want to switch back but they are unable to. So I say this to them, don't ask them to upgrade/sidegrade/downgrade, whatever apple fans call a BB....just tell them, acknowledge its presence as a phone company that won't fall to its death at a moments notice, and realize, as a consumer, it is great that there is more than one dominant cell phone company. Imagine if we all had to use Verizon? Yes we have fast speeds....but a lot of people have no service, poor service, or couldn't afford their pricey service.

That should be the new goal of us crack addicts from now until March! When trolls do come to town, don't fuel them, educate them, when they repeat their trolling ways....just hit up the mods and they will due their duty.
    01-30-13 04:17 PM
88 ... 234