Gizmodo, January 28, 2013:

Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone

I've always hated BlackBerry phones. Disgracefully ugly bricks they were—until BlackBerry 10. If the RIM's new flagship Z10 device really looks like this—and apparently it does—and if the OS is as nice as it seemed at CES, I will totally snatch one up.

These BlackBerry Z10 vs iPhone 5 comparative renders by our friend Martin Hajek are amazing. Not only because they show off just how beautiful a phone RIM has built, but because they demonstrate why we should still care about BlackBerry. With hardware as lovely as this, it may still have a chance at coming back with a vengeance.
    The comparative images were made by Martin using leaked physical data and pictures which are believed to be the real thing. I love that is has zero buttons. It does it all through the screen's touch abilities, and that's all you need.

Also, check out the renders for the N10—RIM's new model for the keyboard diehards—at the end. You can download Martin's amazing 3D models here.

Article from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-1-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-2-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-3-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-4-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-5-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-6-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-7-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-8-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-9-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-10-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-11-.jpgArticle from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone-xlarge-12-.jpg

Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone
    Bilaal, aminrajabi, Gelzz and 42 others like this.
    01-28-13 09:51 AM
    the N series actually looks sleek and clean, much better then the low res images we've seen before
    01-28-13 09:56 AM
    Apple stans mad salty haha. They wanna ignore the Z10 and retaliate on the rendered X10 with sarcastic comments. The burn must hurt.
    01-28-13 10:01 AM
    It is refreshing seeing that this is coming from Gizmodo, and the renders are absolutely to die for !
    01-28-13 10:08 AM
    Both phones are gorgeous. I love the look of the z10 black & white. That white x10 > black x10
    Bungalow_Bill likes this.
    01-28-13 10:13 AM
    This coming from Gizmodo, which was probably the worst of the RIM-hating sites. BB10 is going to be a huge success.
    01-28-13 10:14 AM
    EFF THIS SH*T ! LET'S HAVE THEM NOW ! let's blow up the Apple and love the sweet sweet berries !
    kacantrell likes this.
    01-28-13 10:15 AM
    jealousy at its finest

i can't post a comment on this stupid site never actually posts crap when i log onto gizmodo or with facebook
    01-28-13 10:16 AM
    Absolutely love that N-seris!! That picture seals it, I'll be getting the one with the Keyboard.

Although, that L-Seris is an awesome looking phone.
    pb730c3 likes this.
    01-28-13 10:17 AM
    This coming from Gizmodo, which was probably the worst of the RIM-hating sites. BB10 is going to be a huge success.
    Exactly. I was so surprised when I read the article.
    01-28-13 10:18 AM
    Great to see the change of heart from the writers at Gizmodo, but a quick scroll through the comments shows that a lot of their readers are still pretty ignorant about BlackBerry 10.
    mrfreeze likes this.
    01-28-13 10:20 AM
    Nice find. I really like these two beauties! I dislike choosing between two thing I like so I hope to win a contest so I can get both.

Just a note to the author, it has buttons, you just don't have to use them.
    hpjrt likes this.
    01-28-13 10:29 AM
    jealousy at its finest

i can't post a comment on this stupid site never actually posts crap when i log onto gizmodo or with facebook
    Try posting with the burner option - I just did. Can't let them get away with some of their stupid, ignorant, totally misinformed comments! Boy, are they in for a surprise....
    01-28-13 10:43 AM
    Love the renders! Both phones visually look stunning.
    hpjrt, EsJayDee and AndreyLepher like this.
    01-28-13 10:47 AM
    I have always had black BlackBerry. But white X10 looks good too. I am wondering if it'd look girly though?

What I really want though is a Crimson or Blood or Scarlet Red X10!
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    01-28-13 10:49 AM
    Now this is what I call an U-Turn, scratch that, this is a handbrake turn!!!!!
    01-28-13 10:53 AM
    I have always had black BlackBerry. But white X10 looks good too. I am wondering if it'd look girly though?

What I really want though is a Crimson or Blood or Scarlet Red X10!
    I must say, one of that color would definately make a statement.
    BB10FTW likes this.
    01-28-13 10:55 AM
    "Sorry, Apple. We're really, really sorry... :'(" - Gizmodo
    01-28-13 10:57 AM
    hahaha Im reading the comments, and the iSheep just can't stop talking trash. I'm so amused with how ignorant their comments are.

"But the most important question still is: Does it play Angry Birds?"

"Well, RIM has finally arrived in 2008. Good work, guys.

Too bad they're still releasing button/screen faced phones for all 4 people that still use them.

I thought most of us were using touchscreen or touchscreens with full qwerty slider phones. Both are better than the half/half mess of the Blackberry's old design.
    "

"Wow. You are so wrong its disturbing. I cant even go into the most simple reasons why this phone falls short of the iPhone 5 and how your obviously pathetic opinions are starting to wear on the rest of us. Do all of us a favor and stop it."

"Yeah, sorry, no. The last time I bought a slick would-be iPhone competitor from an on-the-ropes company was the Pre. I loved that little pebble, but nothing ever really came of it. Things are going to be even worse now. Good luck getting even half the functionality (apps) as other platforms."

"Looks like Gizmodo got a nice big advertising check from RIM.I smell bull crap.This is like the Lumia BS all over again.The truth is RIM doesn't have a good track record with hardware and most likely this thing is going to have the blackberry playbook internals or something cheaper.."

"Let's agree to disagree. The hardware looks nice but the interface already looks like it's going to be sh!t... But it's a RIM product so that was already to be expected."

Wow January 30th is going to be an amazing day for us BB fans but just a dark day for the Apple Fans. 1 more day and X hours!
    01-28-13 11:01 AM
    Can't let them get away with some of their stupid, ignorant, totally misinformed comments! Boy, are they in for a surprise....
    Yea the comments are pretty bad. They speak of nobody ever using it and its the same old bbs that need a battery pull every 5 min. When it is released, hopefully, they shut their mouths.
    01-28-13 11:04 AM
    LOL everyone with an iPhone is getting furious in the comments.
    convenor, MTL, s0be and 3 others like this.
    01-28-13 11:19 AM
    LOL everyone with an iPhone is getting furious in the comments.
    its because they counted them out left them for dead and spread the word like uninformed tools and now they have you eat their words
    01-28-13 11:25 AM
    Whoa whoa whoa, I've never seen those pics (renders?) Of the x10. Looks gorgeous. Are those new images???
    01-28-13 11:39 AM
    Whoa whoa whoa, I've never seen those pics (renders?) Of the x10. Looks gorgeous. Are those new images???
    I believe they are new..
    01-28-13 11:47 AM
    Is it just the light reflection, or is that a white X10?
    Qaxl and drovy like this.
    01-28-13 11:58 AM
88 123 ...