10 best smartphones: Will new Google Pixel challenge rival flagships? | ZDNet

Awesome to see Blackberry with heavy weights from Apple and Samsung
    10-03-17 06:51 PM
    Nice summary. thanks for the link.
    10-03-17 06:59 PM
    Those BB10 who are settling on the sideline and not sure whether to jump the ship and pickup KEYone I say go for it ! KEYone is awesome.
    10-03-17 07:05 PM
    its about time to rank ahead of Pixel. K1 appear to be top ranking and price it right... As for others, some appear to be not fully reviewed... as for iphone 8... Apple update fixes iPhone 8 crackle issues - Oct. 3, 2017
    faster patch to fix problem - great apple... TCL/BBM should learn from that... and may be it will move a bit higher with next TCL design... BB's mojo is back... (too bad the hardware div got shut down, it could be sold for a lot of $ instead ;-).
    10-03-17 07:31 PM
    Good read and glad to see Blackberry in the list for once. The K1 is a nice device for the money. I had one and ended up giving it to my nephew when his phone died. Still looking for a used newer build one.
    10-07-17 08:06 AM
    Another article about best phones on the market now. This time from the verge and again KEYone is on the list.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/24/1...google-android
    10-08-17 07:39 AM
    I really prefer BB10 gestures over K1. More fast I upgrade my iPad mini to the last one with iOS 11 than buying an android BlackBerry. But for those who comes from another brands, I advise to get the K1 of course

Posted via CB10
    10-09-17 02:55 PM
    10 best smartphones: Will new Google Pixel challenge rival flagships? | ZDNet

Awesome to see Blackberry with heavy weights from Apple and Samsung
    Oooh, look at #1 . 😁

Thanks for this!
    10-10-17 02:30 PM
    I really prefer BB10 gestures over K1. More fast I upgrade my iPad mini to the last one with iOS 11 than buying an android BlackBerry. But for those who comes from another brands, I advise to get the K1 of course

Posted via CB10
    Coming from BB10 I prefer K1 over any BB10 phone. BB10 awful lack of support from developers and atrocies android player that is slow and it does not work with pretty much any app is a deal breaker for me. I will not mention sideloading.

After owning several blackberry phones over the years plus PlayBook I will say that it is first time and I mean first time when I can say I own phone without compromises.
    10-11-17 05:30 AM
    The point is: what apps you REALLY need. Because, Web Facebook, android Twitter, android Instagram (vers. 9.8), whatsapp, android dropbox, android buffer (for direct share to social apps) works very well on my Classic. If I need to work with photos for eg. I use an iPad. I would never do this on k1 (or any other phone) anyway. I'm not saying people should avoid the K1 and buy an old Classic or Passport. I'm saying that is not urgent. You can enjoy a little more your BB10
    And of course I will advice anyone who comes from an android device to buy an android BB. The killing feature is the Hub. (on BB10 was the hub and the gestures)

Posted via CB10
    10-11-17 08:08 AM
    The point is: what apps you REALLY need. Because, Web Facebook, android Twitter, android Instagram (vers. 9.8), whatsapp, android dropbox, android buffer (for direct share to social apps) works very well on my Classic. If I need to work with photos for eg. I use an iPad. I would never do this on k1 (or any other phone) anyway. I'm not saying people should avoid the K1 and buy an old Classic or Passport. I'm saying that is not urgent. You can enjoy a little more your BB10
    And of course I will advice anyone who comes from an android device to buy an android BB. The killing feature is the Hub. (on BB10 was the hub and the gestures)

Posted via CB10
    BB Hub is available for all Androids.

You can buy a Pixel 2 XL, Note8, OnePlus 5 or LG V30, and have Hub, a mix of the best hardware + Hub.
    10-11-17 11:52 AM
    The killing feature is the Hub. (on BB10 was the hub and the gestures)

Posted via CB10
    No, it isn't. It would be a physical keyboard and if you think that a BB is the only phone that is secure enough for you to use. Other than that, there isn't anything.
    10-11-17 12:21 PM