Then wait...mandatory stop crying) )

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 02:56 AM
    Did you pay close to $1000 for yours or would you?????
    580 British pounds

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 02:56 AM
    yes they are risking their whole foray back into the US market just to kid you OP.

you should have seen your face.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-18-13 03:31 AM
    I didn't read the linked article, but seriously...if you have a decent provider, are you really gonna switch over a week or two difference in release dates?
    Seeking attention with inflammatory threads.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    02-18-13 05:04 AM
    Did you pay close to $1000 for yours or would you?????
    There is another poster whose solution was to go on eBay. Very easy to spend other people's money.

02-18-13 05:07 AM
    Because I am tired of the BS that goes w/BB, LOL.
    02-18-13 08:14 AM
    How about this way of thinking........If, and I say IF its true and Verizon being the #1 carrier in the USA, maybe they see something in BB10 that us Crackberrians do not see or want to accept........just sayin
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-18-13 08:20 AM
    How about this way of thinking........If, and I say IF its true and Verizon being the #1 carrier in the USA, maybe they see something in BB10 that us Crackberrians do not see or want to accept........just sayin
    That no other carrier in Canada, UK or everywhere else its been released hasn't? While I would grant the outside possibility, I am highly doubtful.
    02-18-13 08:44 AM
    All indications are that US Carriers will be releasing between mid March and late March. So it looks like another 3 weeks to another month or so of waiting for the US customers.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-18-13 09:06 AM
    Because I am tired of the BS that goes w/BB, LOL.
    Its not BB though, its the US carriers. its a very widely known fact that RIM gave ALL carriers the OS at the same time, just because the UK and Canada were faster at approving stuff, that isnt RIM`s fault.
    BergerKing and anon(3896606) like this.
    02-18-13 09:12 AM
    There is another poster whose solution was to go on eBay. Very easy to spend other people's money.

That's what I don't get.. They are quick to just tell people to go drop a $1000 on a phone like its nothing
    02-18-13 09:59 AM
    Really? You're really bringing that up again? Dates from calendar shots have NEVER corresponded with launches. That pic means nothing.
    Not really serious about the posting. More of a joke to go along with all the other speculation in this thread. Lighten up a little.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-18-13 10:02 AM
    I have been waiting for this phone for over a year now and it was really worth it. Wait till April it will be worth your time. Best phone I have ever had
    Masahiro and zclash like this.
    02-18-13 10:06 AM
    I'm still thinking its not the carriers or if it is they don't want it until a person can pick it up and find skype and the majority of mainstream cross platform apps. Hasn't that been a bb issue all along in the states? The phones are not considered or returned when avg Joe finds out they don't have their apps they use?
    02-18-13 10:13 AM
    I'm still thinking its not the carriers or if it is they don't want it until a person can pick it up and find skype and the majority of mainstream cross platform apps. Hasn't that been a bb issue all along in the states? The phones are not considered or returned when avg Joe finds out they don't have their apps they use?
    Good point

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 10:22 AM
    EARLY March? Interesting!

There have been many rumors around VZW, many of them contradictory. But we DO know that T-Mo is accelerating its launch, so I'm fascinated to hear that VZW is doing the same.
    Unlike the news article that said otherwise, the poster you quoted actually cited a source: In his thread he had a screenshot of the Z10 information page from the Verizon intranet. You're right that there's a lot of contradictory stuff, but that alone gives him more credibility than most.
    02-18-13 11:55 AM
    I don't care when VZW releases it, I'm waiting. TMO and AT&T coverage, for me, blows chunks.

VZINSIDE already showed us a internal VZW screenshot which contradicts OP's link.
    02-18-13 12:06 PM
    Why don't they release a press comment with probable dates per country?
    02-18-13 12:09 PM
    Well next time I am in Beruit or TurkeyI will just pick one up.
    Really Turkey and Lebanon?
    Its like Viber.... coming soon.
    02-18-13 12:21 PM
    I hate to. But damn. Tell me the last time something involving blackberry and the phone carriers that happened *before* anyone expected it, or it was slated to. Its always just a little longer. Now blackberry took forever but at this point their work is and has been done in regards to the device and the software. There is no good reason for the carriers to add further delay. As I said I believe blackberry offered the test units in october. So even if march pans out that is 5 months to test. 6 if april.

Can anyone show me proof that there were engineering samples with final software in October? I don't think so. I did not see anyone having samples with final SW until late December, but we live in GSM world. Normally you feed some sample in early to work on GUI changes for marketing, but final software in October, don't think so. Even if it were Nov. that still would be pretty good approval time for a completely new device.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 12:38 PM
    Its not BB though, its the US carriers. its a very widely known fact that RIM gave ALL carriers the OS at the same time, just because the UK and Canada were faster at approving stuff, that isnt RIM`s fault.
    BB knows the carriers testing requirements and time tables, it is BB's fault. They should have delivered devices eariler - but they weren't ready... by all accounts it sounds like they were not ready for a Feb launch either.
    randall2580 and millerliteboy like this.
    02-18-13 12:47 PM
    That's what I don't get.. They are quick to just tell people to go drop a $1000 on a phone like its nothing
    Not to mention the fact that Verizon is CDMA for the 3G band.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-18-13 12:52 PM
    We're in the dog days of waiting.

Gonna be a lot of cranky Yankees for the next month or so. Starting with me.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-18-13 01:00 PM
    BB knows the carriers testing requirements and time tables, it is BB's fault. They should have delivered devices eariler - but they weren't ready... by all accounts it sounds like they were not ready for a Feb launch either.
    Yes, it's BB's fault that the carriers in the UK, Canada, France, Turkey, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Lebanon, Pakistan and all the other places that had their releases were able to complete their testing before the US carriers that received the devices and the final software at the same time. Yes, blame BB that the US carriers take longer to complete their testing than the carriers in all of those other countries.
    02-18-13 01:13 PM
    utter crap.
    loads of other carriers finished testing.
    the phones are already FCC approved.
    what else would cause extra long testing.
    i bet the carriers either didnt take the release seriously or are busy trying to negoiate more money.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 02:00 PM
81 1234