The question still remains the same. Will we get native app experience once Amazon officially go's live on BB10 platform? If not, then I am as afraid as other people are.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    I would expect that to be determined by which app. Some run beautifully, from what I understand.

My question, really, would be what kind of support is to be expected from developers, since it's an Android app sold via Amazon used on a BlackBerry device.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    06-23-14 08:50 AM
    She is literally quoting BlackBerry in many responses, here and in other threads? Anti-BB doesnt apply if asking about the truth. Calm down and realize that BlackBerry NEEDS criticism in order to improve. Calm down, Apple faces the same challenges in regulated areas, completely locked down (as much as possible) devices.
    I agree otherwise...more of the same. Also, Q is right. Usually anything that would be "considered potentially" fun, was restricted on my work Blackberries on BES at the agency where I work. Same with getting the OS updated. Not happening....unless I did it. I can't tell you how long we were on 4.2 OS at work. Seems like years- while my personal BlackBerries had the latest OS beta leaks.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    06-23-14 11:00 AM
52 123