11-09-09 01:02 AM
31 12
tools
    That's the point I've always argued - stick a gig or two in the phone memory and the whole issue disappears (including most of the bootlegging of apps) until those apps start becoming 50-100mb downloads (which would mostly be games for that size).

SD cards are for images, videos and music. While archiving to the card is a step in the right direction, they need to overcome the security issue posed by running items from SD and step it up. Nokias, HTC and even the former dumbphone labels are making huge gains and we are still stuck in 2002 tech.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 10:52 PM
    Only a handful of apps use the pin to lock it. Bootlegging is huge. There are sites that you can get any retail game you want. Same with a lot of Mobihands stuff like MeterBerry just to name a few. Sadly it's somthing that will never end. It's just like here on Crackberry people bootleg illegaly I might add movies on this site daily. There are tons of threads with full movie downloads which is highly illegal. Suprised CBerry hasn't been contacted by law inforcment honestly.
    I thought the same thing when I first saw that. piracy is rampant here, and people are gonna get themselves in trouble. Not that I give a damn about piracy, but whoa.

09-17-09 12:10 PM
    Lol I think there is a code here everyone follows on CB hehe I mean come on there even law enforcement officer on here

09-17-09 12:16 PM
    My husband just convinced me to upgrade from an 8 to 16 MB media card. I didn't think it could store apps, and now I know for sure. I sure wish RIM would change that. The apps are what make a BB so great!
    11-07-09 11:24 PM
    It would b sweet if it were tru, I'm wrkin with a pearl and its precious and limited memory

11-08-09 08:25 PM
    RIM devices, like PC, should have removable RAM slots. Imagine my Bold with a SnapDragon? It be over!

11-09-09 01:02 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD