What are the apps that you know are coming to Blackberry 10? I thought it would be good to list them in one thread.
    So if you know or think you know of an app that's coming, please name it here.
    10-14-12 05:55 AM
    Lol , the ones ppl want aren�t confirmed so the rest are just "the others"
    jweihrauch likes this.
    10-14-12 06:31 AM
    any app on the Playbook will be on BB10 at launch

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-14-12 07:42 AM
    Every developer has to decide whether his/her existing PlayBook app gets released on BB10 or not. RIM may try to make the conversation as easy as possible, but it still means devs have to put more or less work into it: Bringing your BlackBerry PlayBook apps to BlackBerry 10 �BlackBerry Developer Blog
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-14-12 08:52 AM
    Will BB10 app store have Kindle?
    10-14-12 07:08 PM
    yes it will
    10-14-12 08:41 PM
    I want that app that unlocks your car and stuff. but i only want it if it comes to the BB. dont trust it on android and apple
    10-15-12 01:06 AM
    I want that app that unlocks your car and stuff. but i only want it if it comes to the BB. dont trust it on android and apple
    What's your car brand ?
    10-15-12 01:09 AM
    i'm going to try building a BB10 app, pobably an app for canadian electricians as that is what i am. probably include a bending guide, transformer sizing, condit sizing, voltage drop, motor sizing, quick referance codes, voltage, wattage, resistance amperage calculations ect. might make it a free app as i'm just trying to support BB app world and i doubt many folks would pay for it :P
    seluje, gokulesh and BB12MX like this.
    10-15-12 01:59 AM
    i'm going to try building a BB10 app, pobably an app for canadian electricians as that is what i am. probably include a bending guide, transformer sizing, condit sizing, voltage drop, motor sizing, quick referance codes, voltage, wattage, resistance amperage calculations ect. might make it a free app as i'm just trying to support BB app world and i doubt many folks would pay for it :P
    Actually, that kind of specialized technical reference can be the best money-maker. That's the kind of thing you see with $20-$50 pricetags, because while few people would (or could) use it, the ones who DO need it, REALLY need it.

The catch is to make sure you do it without infringing on anyone else's copyright.
    10-15-12 02:21 AM
    asaunders boldy stated that all major apps will be available at launch, don't know what is covered under that umbrella, but i'm hoping it actually means all major apps. and they are not pulling another PB marketing snafu. (cough..coupgh..skype logo...cough)
    yabanumay and 00stryder like this.
    10-15-12 09:07 AM
    Actually, that kind of specialized technical reference can be the best money-maker. That's the kind of thing you see with $20-$50 pricetags, because while few people would (or could) use it, the ones who DO need it, REALLY need it.

The catch is to make sure you do it without infringing on anyone else's copyright.
    thats the thing the quick referance codes might be an infringment on the Canadian Eletrical code
    10-15-12 09:35 AM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately those apps are not what people are screaming for.....
    ...RIM knows exactly what the demand is.
    ...& RIM will either be able to supply that demand or it won't.

The situation we find ourselves in as Blackberry apostles is not any more difficult then that.

No Skype for the phones and no Netflix for the Playbook = game over....
    ...You can take it to the bank.
    10-15-12 10:25 AM
    This is the line for apps?
    Umedon, randall2580 and 00stryder like this.
    10-15-12 10:33 AM
    ...You can take it to the bank.
    I disagree on both counts. Video Chat integrated to BBM will definitely drive sales, and presents a more attractive offering than current. Yes, it would be better to have Skype as well, but I don't see it as a dealbreaker for absolutely everyone.

The improved interface for video rentals in the new app store will satisfy at least some demand. Again, I'd love to see Netflix there, but I don't see its absence as a death sentence, either.
    BB12MX likes this.
    10-15-12 12:12 PM
    Gah, Netflix this Netflix that. The netflix I saw for the xbox gave me 12 genres and about 30 movies in each genre. There were like 12 good movies total and the rest were complete garbage. the ONLY way I would evr think of getting or wanting netflix would be if everyshow, movie and series was on it. That'd be awesome. Don't bash me if there is an option like this. I only saw someone use it and dont know if there is a better option than the slides of movies per genre they show.
    10-15-12 01:11 PM
    Gah, Netflix this Netflix that. The netflix I saw for the xbox gave me 12 genres and about 30 movies in each genre. There were like 12 good movies total and the rest were complete garbage. the ONLY way I would evr think of getting or wanting netflix would be if everyshow, movie and series was on it. That'd be awesome. Don't bash me if there is an option like this. I only saw someone use it and dont know if there is a better option than the slides of movies per genre they show.
    Not bashing, just correcting. There are many more movies than it shows on that screen. Those are just recommendations.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-15-12 01:15 PM
    What's your car brand ?

I have a vw jetta but its a standard edition and idk if I should spend the money getting the entire system device installed right now whilst I have an android and will drop this as soon as bb10 shows up in stores
    10-15-12 01:38 PM
    yes it will
    What's the source for this? Amazon didn't provide a Kindle app for OS 7 or for the PB. Why should we expect them to do it for BB10? I'd like to think this is true, but by this time I'm a bit skeptical.
    10-15-12 02:23 PM
    I wonder will Blackberry have Blogger and other google owned apps or powered apps?
    10-15-12 03:55 PM
    I use Kindle on my phones all of the time and would really really miss it on the BB10. Also I really need Drop Box on the BB10, I could not get it on the Playbook and it is a must have app for me.
    10-15-12 05:03 PM
    [QUOTE=
    ...You can take it to the bank.[/QUOTE]

For one thing Netflix isn't one app that i'm interested on having on my BB10,if i want to watch a movie i'll downloaded and have it on my BB10, so this way i don't use my data, here in Canada our providers shaft us for data plan.Your not going to get latest releases movies.
    If Skype isn't on the BB10 i'm not going to miss it.
    BB10FTW likes this.
    10-15-12 05:09 PM
    I use Kindle on my phones all of the time and would really really miss it on the BB10. Also I really need Drop Box on the BB10, I could not get it on the Playbook and it is a must have app for me.
    Files and folders and some other apps give access to drop box right now. BB10 will have a native app for it.
    10-15-12 06:10 PM
    DropBox has already been shown on the device.
    10-15-12 06:14 PM
    For one thing Netflix isn't one app that i'm interested on having on my BB10,if i want to watch a movie i'll downloaded and have it on my BB10, so this way i don't use my data, here in Canada our providers shaft us for data plan.Your not going to get latest releases movies.
    If Skype isn't on the BB10 i'm not going to miss it.
    Well hopefully uTorrent comes to BB10 thats how i download my movies currently on my android since hulu isn't supported on my particular android device.
    BB10FTW likes this.
    10-15-12 06:20 PM
81 123 ...