Could someone give me a brief tutorial on how to (easily) uninstall my apps, and successfully put them to my SD card, to save on ram and phone speed?

Is there a way of using BB Manager to do this? I don't want to have to find all my apps and re-download and install them all...
    Thanks!
    12-27-09 03:11 PM
    Apps must be located on your phones memory. You cannot put them on your SD card. If you did the apps wouldn't work.
    12-27-09 03:26 PM
    12-27-09 03:36 PM
    there are a handfull of threads on the topic that may help you to find a way or answer. i have never tried the aerize card loader but let me know if it works. thanks
    12-27-09 03:37 PM
    there are a handfull of threads on the topic that may help you to find a way or answer. i have never tried the aerize card loader but let me know if it works. thanks
    I never tried it either.
    12-27-09 03:37 PM
    I've tried this and its not for me. Basically it just saves the app to the card, then when you want to run it you have to load(install) it to the phone. When done you unload (uninstall). Still takes up phone memory and extra time to load apps.
    Still no way to actually run from the sd card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 07:40 PM
    The Aerize app is nice, but until you can run apps off an SD card or even on board device memory, I have no interest
    12-27-09 07:55 PM
    Well...I've heard of many people doing this WITHOUT the Aerize Card Loader, and works fine. But I don't know....

Any other tips of making the Berry faster?
    12-27-09 07:58 PM
    Sorry. The only way to run apps is from phone's onboard memory. Period. No one has run apps any other way.
    12-27-09 08:01 PM
    One of the major things BlackBerry lacks is the ability to run apps from the memory card! Yet Windows Mobile phones are able to? I would think BB would be able to being that (in my opinion) are MUCH better than Windows Mobile EVER thought of being (but to each's own on that one).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD