Having a Blackberry Storm, I am only able to download about eleven applications before my memory is completely full. Is there a way to transfer applications to my memory card as so I could add more applications to my internal memory? Current apps. include Pandora, Ask mobile, Viigo, Poynt, Facebook, Flickr, Uber Twitter, Weatherbug, Bloomberg Mobile, and Bing. Now my internal memory is full. What gives. Iphones will take hundreds of applications.
    12-03-09 01:23 PM
    It's not possible to put apps on your memory card due to RIM's head hardeness on
    the issue. However the real issue is with your phone. I dont' think having eleven 3rd
    party apps should take up all your app memory the way it is.
    12-03-09 01:30 PM
    It shouldn't take up all your memory. I have the 8330 and counted more than 25 apps on my phone and still have memory left. Are you saving pics and vids to a memory card or on the phone's memory?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 02:28 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I had to replace my old storm with a new one about two weeks ago. The old one had major software issues. I was taking all of this into account regarding the new one. I see that I do have 23.8MB remaining for application memory. That should give me a few more to add onto. Thanks again for responding.
    Last edited by fuzz620; 12-03-09 at 02:33 PM.
    12-03-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD