The playbook for 100 dollars new that my friend found is as well. BB10 is on the way.
    That's a lie. Inferior apps, mediocre battery, 2minute boot times, browser hang ups, and horrible file management. No thanks ill keep my iPad. The playbook had a lot of potential, however compared to other tablets its not ready for the big leagues.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    12-09-12 04:12 PM
    You're kidding yourself if you think Android fans are "brand loyal". Android is the new kid on the block. Most owners jumped from another platform.
    Like a cheating spouse: Not likely to be faithful to future partners.

There are a lot of phone sluts out there that will jump into bed with the next new device. Regardless of OS.
    I agree with this. Android phones aren't advertised as such. They're advertised as the Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC One X, etc. I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that a good number of Android users don't even know they're using an Android device.
    12-09-12 04:41 PM
    That's a lie. Inferior apps, mediocre battery, 2minute boot times, browser hang ups, and horrible file management. No thanks ill keep my iPad. The playbook had a lot of potential, however compared to other tablets its not ready for the big leagues.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    you seem confused, iv never had `mediocre` battery life, id put my use at say 5 to 8 hours per charge, but i never really let it get below 20% so it could be more.
    seriously, i egt why people moaned about boot times on their BB`s which needed battery pulls etc, but iv NEVER had to restart my playbook apart from OS updates, so `it takes x ammount to boot` is now an invalid arguement as its no longer really relevant.
    As for apps, well its getting there, its by no means the size of the iOS store, but then its alot newer. when BB10 comes and phones and tablets can run the same stuff and theres a bigger market audience id hope that`ll grow.
    File management, ya, its not great, lets hope they fix that in BB10 altho it could be worse, at least there are some great file management apps (files n folders for example) which make most things decent. And for the `browser hangups` well i dont really ever get any, and generally those that happen can be attributed to flash. i can turn flash off when i wish, on an ipad you cant turn it on when you wish. choice is good.
    12-09-12 06:09 PM
    Ok, folks, to get back to the OP statement, "laser focused" is a 90s catch phrase used in many business building seminars. Who cares? I just want Blackberry to BE focused on launching the best devices, with the best apps, with the best OS! I hope that is not too much to ask.
    12-10-12 04:21 PM
29 12