The Nexus I am referring to is the one which, standing side by side to the iPhone, looks nearly indistiguishable to the iPhone. There are pictures of those two devices - the icons, the layout, the physical dimensions are nearly exact copies of the iPhone.
    I'm sorry, but stock Android does not look like iOS, and if you saw a picture that made a Nexus device look like it, it was either faked or flat out wrong.

TouchWiz on the original Galaxy S resembles it, but there are no Nexus devices to date that can be confused with the iPhone.

Nexus S

Galaxy Nexus

They look nothing alike. Apple is using the App drawer on EVERY single example to show how these Samsung devices copy.

Also, the images aren't to scale. The Galaxy Nexus dwarfs the iPhone. It's also easy to tell when I have both sitting right in front of me...
    Last edited by avt123; 09-05-12 at 06:17 PM.
    Rickroller likes this.
    09-05-12 06:10 PM
    I'm sorry, but stock Android does not look like iOS, and if you saw a picture that made a Nexus device look like it, it was either faked or flat out wrong.

TouchWiz on the original Galaxy S resembles it, but there are no Nexus devices to date that can be confused with the iPhone.

Nexus S
    Click to view quoted image

Galaxy Nexus
    Click to view quoted image

They look nothing alike. Apple is using the App drawer on EVERY single example to show how these Samsung devices copy.

Also, the images aren't to scale. The Galaxy Nexus dwarfs the iPhone. It's also easy to tell when I have both sitting right in front of me...
    Correct, nothing alike
    09-05-12 07:17 PM
    Geez, look at LG Prada vs iPhone:

Other designs are possible: Sales of Apple's iPhone should be banned

It's obvious Prada and iPhone share similar physical design elements. Only so much one can innovate in design of black candy bar/ slate /touch screen smartphone.
    09-05-12 11:19 PM
    Thing is if Apple are going to get thier corporate knickers in a twist about icons, couldn't Xerox sue everyone who uses icons
    04-18-13 05:18 AM
254 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD