There's always someone whining because someone is pissing on their beloved device or platform. Grow up people.
    12-15-10 04:58 PM
    My jump ship comment was to Marty, who doesn't understand brand loyalty, and I felt that really it isn't a Brand loyalty thing with Blackberry's when you jump ship it is leaving a community not leaving a brand.

Your statement of the meaning of Jump ship period is wrong, to jump ship means to jump of a boat period! every other term for jumping ship is a metaphor and is open to interpretation, I don't care what your feelings are on the issue, but being absolute as you were was what made me respond to this. when I moved from Bell Canada, to Rogers Canada, I didn't feel I was "jumping ship" I was finding the better solution for me. I was not abandoning anything/anyone.
    Useless drivel. You can call it what you want. You can call it what you want but metaphorically speaking anything can be labeled as a "ship". So people are choosing to jump the sinking ship that is RIM. I'm not going to get into a discussion about how you prefer to see something. Just for your references here's a definition of "jump ship":

to withdraw support or membership from a group, organization, cause, etc.; defect or desert: Example: Some of the more liberal members have jumped ship.

Good day.
    12-15-10 05:02 PM
    Congrats! You just described yourself perfectly & nice photo of yourself btw
    boy!! stuaw11 did someone hit you?
    Way to act the exactly the age projected in the pic. What are you, 5, "I'm rubber youre glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

Try not whining about others, and especially mods with the power to ban you, and contribute something useful to the forum for once

Read an ACTUAL INTELLIGENT post like the one below

Some of us have more than one device, one of which is a BB. Some are former BB users, and like to stay abreast with current BB news/information as there's an outside chance one day they will purchase a BB again. Who are you to determine who can or can not post on these forums. Especially considering your reply quoted above is the most/only hostile of the thread (and where is there any flaming going on in this thread?). Think about that for a moment, especially before you attack a mod with your hostile opinion. (not saying you can't criticize a moderator, just do it intelligently and with something worth saying)
    Last edited by stuaw11; 12-15-10 at 07:31 PM.
    12-15-10 07:26 PM
    Way to act the exactly the age projected in the pic. What are you, 5, "I'm rubber youre glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

Try not whining about others, and especially mods with the power to ban you, and contribute something useful to the forum for once

Read an ACTUAL INTELLIGENT post like the one below
    Exactly the way I feel - After this post I will not respond to whatever useless remarks you will make. Yes, I know she has the power to ban me but do you honestly think that I didn't know that BEFORE I wrote that? All it would mean is that I don't have to read the hate that is coming from this forum anymore...Besides you obviously are not bright enough to know about proxy servers and ip hiding options. Like I said in a previous post I do not go into the iphone forums to knock it despite the fact that I couldn't stand using that toy. I go into the iphone forums just like I go into the Android forums to look for answers and to read about new information so why is so hard for people like you to understand that?
    12-15-10 08:50 PM
    People complain because they want to see improvements in the product. Their are some who just want to come on here an troll, but a lot of people just want RIM to up their game. They want what the Blackberry gives them in communications capabilities, a great web experience, and a decent selection of apps that are richer in content.
    I disagree. I don't see constructive commentary from folks who want better products or services, for the most part. I see whining hipsters who want to justify the purchase of the latest fashion phone.
    buwee likes this.
    12-16-10 12:17 AM
    CALM DOWN EVERYONE.
    I'm just tired of all the RIM WILL DIE posts. Now go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 12:30 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD