they still cant supoort flash
    Uhh, Flash is dead on mobile. Adobe killed it a year ago.
    blacksea07 likes this.
    01-29-13 01:58 PM
    Yet it is still widely used.....
    recompile and axeman1000 like this.
    01-29-13 02:00 PM
    What I find is interesting. I was reading this article on CBC's website and im sure last year people would have had mostly good comments. Now im pretty sure 99% of the comments were bashing APPLE. It's not like CBC is Pro apple or rim or android. So that to me is a real indicator as to apple falling off completely. I know cbc is canadian and people want to support rim. However it seems like people are on full on assult to apple. LOL I love it!
    01-29-13 02:05 PM
    I just tried to find links but I couldn't, maybe someone else will, but

A few months ago I found dates for major BlackBerry Releases and major iOS releases, and it appeared that Apple has been fairly consistent about announcing/releasing new devices right before RIM does.
    01-29-13 02:07 PM
    But you can still get it on Android, BlackBerry Tablet OS, and BlackBerry 10. Even though I'm sure HTML5 will replace it at some point, Flash is still very widely-used and you can't just ignore it the way Apple has been doing for years.
    FSeverino and axeman1000 like this.
    01-29-13 02:07 PM
    I just tried to find links but I couldn't, maybe someone else will, but

A few months ago I found dates for major BlackBerry Releases and major iOS releases, and it appeared that Apple has been fairly consistent about announcing/releasing new devices right before RIM does.
    It won't matter. Tomorrow belongs to RIM no matter what.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-29-13 02:09 PM
    What I find is interesting. I was reading this article on CBC's website and im sure last year people would have had mostly good comments. Now im pretty sure 99% of the comments were bashing APPLE. It's not like CBC is Pro apple or rim or android. So that to me is a real indicator as to apple falling off completely. I know cbc is canadian and people want to support rim. However it seems like people are on full on assult to apple. LOL I love it!
    If you find that interesting, I did give BGR a click and man, for a site that is so very pro Apple, the comments are tearing them apart, and of course the writer of the blog post.
    01-29-13 02:15 PM
    RIM laughs at your overpriced hardware
    WILL Apple also increase the price of their Macbook's as to not be deemed inferior in quality
    Not give a duck about Apple product rerelease including underpowered minis and price gouging storage increases
    Lose is the only thing Apple has left to do, the pedestal is high, so it will be a long slow descent.
    Rims not the only ones laughing, we all our.
    01-29-13 02:27 PM
    Originally Posted by sosumi11<br />
    You can't store purchased apps on the memory card for security reasons. This limits the number of apps on your device since apps can only be stored on the device itself.
    <br />
    <br />
    This may not be true actually, Android allows apps on the memory card and RIM has said nothing about it yet. But even so, 16GB of apps seems pretty excessive. I would wager the vast majority of people's storage will be made up of videos.
    stay away from bards tale lol
    01-29-13 02:34 PM
    And my wife can view Flash websites on her iPad, using a third-party web browser. It was useful for watching ESPN3. True to the warnings by Jobs and company though, it is clunky and glitchy on the iPad - and my wife's version is the newest generation.
    FSeverino likes this.
    01-29-13 02:54 PM
    this is the most bull**** statement I have heard in my life (not YOU saying it, but anyone saying it)... the iSheep always say this... yet I have watched over 100 hrs of FLASH based movies and tv shows through streaming on my playbook.

If flash was dead then it cant be alive... right? I dont need to download ANY apps to watch videos from ctv, fox, cbc, nhl.com or whatever site.
    I understand that iSheep are upset that Apple 'gave up on flash' (even though they never included it from the very start)... but dont lie to yourselves just to make it better. If you have cancer you have cancer. Lying helps no one.

Apple doesnt want flash, too bad for apple. Seems to work for android devices and PB. How many games have I played on my PB that ar eflash based? and I dont need to download an app, just go to the site and run the game???

PLEASE!!! lol
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-29-13 03:10 PM
    How is an ipad with more storage relevant to BlackBerry selling there new phone. If you go in to the store to buy a phone they are not going to redirect you to the tablets. Most people will see the price anyway and not care.
    01-29-13 03:12 PM
    How is an ipad with more storage relevant to BlackBerry selling there new phone. If you go in to the store to buy a phone they are not going to redirect you to the tablets. Most people will see the price anyway and not care.
    ever ACTUALLY been to a store?
    'oh, you got a brand new phone... it would be so cool to pair it with a tablet... they are right here... '
    EVERYTIME
    01-29-13 03:15 PM
    What is this Apple company one speaks of?

I only comprehend RIMspeak.
    01-29-13 03:20 PM
    The difference in electronic media is that you can give it to EVERYONE on the planet by posting on a website. It's called copyright infringement vs fair use.

Besides, removable storage devices are becoming a thing of the past thanks to bigger chips and cloud services. You have to skate to where the puck is going and not to where it is.

Within ten years, you will be holding a 200 TB device in your hand.
    Will you still be using an SD card then?
    Solid state is fine as well or flash is fine, what he is saying are the prices. The 128 GB ipad would be a great deal, if it weren't poorly priced. just look at the iphone.

16 g is 200, the 32 gig...is 300.

If I really wanted an iphone, I could get the 16 gig, then buy an ipod for 100. Or buy a 64GB sd card, and some $40 mp3 player....that is what he means
    01-29-13 03:39 PM
    Yet it is still widely used.....
    On desktops. Not mobile.
    01-29-13 04:02 PM
    It is probably the BEST way that Apple has to **** off its costumers again... the same Apple fans who were happy to spend a LOT of money on the latest and greatest iPad just to find out after few days/weeks that it is already surpassed by the 128Gb model... Consumers are going to open their eyes sooner or later.. (I hope!!)
    01-29-13 04:02 PM
    Yo...Why just blame Apple? Google's Nexus 4 is back in stock. Again, this is competition. If Blackberry 10 is the best product out there, however hard Apple and Google tries, they are not going to be able to suppress it. I am all in for the TEN and hope it will change peoples perspective. Can't wait to see the presentation tomorrow. BelieveInTEN !!
    01-29-13 04:04 PM
    On desktops. Not mobile.
    Flash may have stopped adding support for mobile devices, sure, but it doesn't mean RIM has to. To provide the full internet experience, until such time as HTML5 is predominant, they will provide their own updates as they are a licensee of the flash source code. And, as you conceeded, it is widely used on desktops.... why then, should my mobile browsing experience be left short of that on my desktop? The point of this, is that if Apple is trying to say that their iPad is a replacement to the desktop/laptop, then they have fallen short on what the experience of that medium provides.
    LazyEvul and anon(5624621) like this.
    01-29-13 04:26 PM
    They got the Mini ipad, the ipad...and now the new 128gb maxipad !

hehehe shame on me..
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-29-13 04:27 PM
    01-29-13 04:29 PM
    I'll buy it if they put the headphone jack on the other side...love the innovation.

Sigh, cough...repeat.
    01-29-13 04:30 PM
    Wait a minute, wait a minute. First Gizmodo actually praises BlackBerry 10, now they're discouraging people from buying an Apple product? It is most definitely snowing in ****.

Edit: Oh come on, that's covered by the swear filter as well? Seriously? Even the BBC doesn't bleep that out!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-29-13 04:31 PM
    I blinked. Is the 256gb released yet? 128 obsolete?
    Yeah, we are onto 2 TB smartphones now. You and I were both asleep apparently.
    01-29-13 05:30 PM
    Wait a minute, wait a minute. First Gizmodo actually praises BlackBerry 10, now they're discouraging people from buying an Apple product? It is most definitely snowing in ****.

Edit: Oh come on, that's covered by the swear filter as well? Seriously? Even the BBC doesn't bleep that out!
    I think Steve Jobs created a rift in the fabric of the universe while attempting to cross back from the "other side".
    01-29-13 05:32 PM
100 1234