Apple takes on the DROID X in its latest antenna death-grip video � Boy Genius Report

Apple is at it AGAIN, when is this WEASEL gonna man up and quit acting like a five yr old. The general population would look a little more highly on you as a MAN instead of a Puss.
    07-26-10 06:52 AM
    But Apple INVENTED to SmartPhone. How can this POSSIBLY be their fault?
    07-26-10 07:00 AM
    ^^ Nice
    07-26-10 07:05 AM
    so smart yet need a bumper.
    07-26-10 08:15 AM
    Apple are telling you there products are on par/ better than anything out there guys,why won't you believe them lol .you might make steve jobbs cry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 08:24 AM
    Yeah, and mine does that too when I only have 3 bars. When you don't have full service, it's easy to lose a couple bars.

I thought the Apple issue was that even at full service holding the phone like that (or even lighter and closer to "normal") would cause you to lose 2 to 3 bars?
    07-26-10 03:30 PM
    Yeah, and mine does that too when I only have 3 bars. When you don't have full service, it's easy to lose a couple bars.

I thought the Apple issue was that even at full service holding the phone like that (or even lighter and closer to "normal") would cause you to lose 2 to 3 bars?
    Nah, the issue is you just need to hold the phone like a normal human being to cause immense signal loss because of their antenna design.

[EDIT]Clicked the link... who the eff would hold their phone like that?
    07-26-10 03:35 PM
    Then why compare it to a "death grip" hold, which can cause any phone to lose signal if the problem is with natural holding?

I want to talk to someone I personally know who has an iPhone 4 and see how they feel about it.
    07-26-10 04:03 PM
    Then why compare it to a "death grip" hold, which can cause any phone to lose signal if the problem is with natural holding?

I want to talk to someone I personally know who has an iPhone 4 and see how they feel about it.
    Because Steve Jobs is a 8 year old school girl at heart, and would rather point the finger than fix the problem.

Side note: That guy (Jobs) has the most annoying whiny voice ever. I never listened to any of his keynotes, but watching the vid where they lost service, I wanted to drive a chopstick through my eardrums.
    07-26-10 04:36 PM
    07-26-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD