You know how apples os is being called stale, well apart from two screens bb10 is basically the same thing. Just saying...
    This statement is nowhere near correct. Others may want to elaborate, but I will leave it at that because i think if you just watch one or two videos of BB10 in action you'd see the massive difference.
    01-26-13 07:44 AM
    ^^yeah...like he said^^.
    01-26-13 09:07 AM
    This statement is nowhere near correct. Others may want to elaborate, but I will leave it at that because i think if you just watch one or two videos of BB10 in action you'd see the massive difference.
    He's implying that because both OS's have a grid layout to display their app content, they "basically" are the same thing. It's about as basic a categorization as you can get, much akin to saying Ferrarri's are basically the same as a Honda Civic, simply because they both have 4 wheels and an engine.
    01-26-13 09:12 AM
    He's implying that because both OS's have a grid layout to display their app content, they "basically" are the same thing. It's about as basic a categorization as you can get, much akin to saying Ferrarri's are basically the same as a Honda Civic, simply because they both have 4 wheels and an engine.
    They also both have APPS and web browsers... these are like exact copies
    01-26-13 11:18 AM
    Not only do some people use multiple platforms, but members are actually welcome on all the Mobile Nations sites even if they don't own that platform, provided their activity stays within site rules.
    Yeah, that's why my story breaking the "BB10 on Atari ST" rumor was so well received here. Even we Atari people are welcome here... and we don't even have a Mobile Nations site!
    01-26-13 02:21 PM
    You know how apples os is being called stale, well apart from two screens bb10 is basically the same thing. Just saying...
    Just like iOS is basically the same thing as the Palm OS from the Treo and Palm VII, with a grid of color icons on a touchscreen.
    01-26-13 02:25 PM
    How on earth can you even make such a statement?
    Easy, I typed it in the comment box

In all seriousness, I think its silly for people to be calling apples os stale. Its extremely fluid, performs and works very well for their platform. I dont think its stale at all. Im just drawing parrallels between screen asthetics, not whats under the hood
    01-26-13 06:08 PM
    Easy, I typed it in the comment box

In all seriousness, I think its silly for people to be calling apples os stale. Its extremely fluid, performs and works very well for their platform. I dont think its stale at all. Im just drawing parrallels between screen asthetics, not whats under the hood
    Checked under your hood lately? LoL
    01-26-13 06:54 PM
    Haha no but maybe I should.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-26-13 08:01 PM
    Haha no but maybe I should.
    We all have to every now and then. LoL
    01-26-13 08:56 PM

I'm not sure that someone who has never used an iOS device before qualifies to call it 'stale'. However i have used every iPhone since the first one...iPhone > iPhone 3G > 3GS > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4S...sometime in early 2012 i looked at my iPhone and realized I was getting bored of the same old stuff. I turned my back on 4 years of app downloads and jailbreak tweaks and bought a Galaxy S III.

For some of us long time iOS users, it was starting to be a stale experience. I could never see myself getting an iPhone 5.

My combo is always one BB, one other smartphone. I'm picking up a BB10 device day one because it's FRESH. If you've got enough cash, you can do what I did and get an iPad or iPad mini for your infrequent iOS fix.
    Admorris likes this.
    01-27-13 08:51 AM
    So its at least 3 times as exciting as iOS, according to your math.
    01-27-13 09:10 AM
    01-27-13 06:41 PM
    "IPhones are like Louis Vuitton handbags," said marketing manager Narisara Konglua in Bangkok, who uses a Galaxy SIII. "It's become so commonplace to see people with iPads and iPhones so you lose your cool edge having one."
    01-27-13 09:57 PM
    I was in Singapore in August/September.

Every one had Galaxy note and other Samsungs. The smaller the frame of the girl the bigger the phone it seemed
    01-27-13 10:10 PM
165 ... 567