Or is it their way of trying to really take it to RIM and use their success here for future marketing?
    http://www.tipb.com/2011/08/13/apple...town-waterloo/
    08-14-11 09:50 AM
    08-14-11 09:59 AM
    I believe there already is a thread on this but...it seems like the people at tipb think us crackberry members are going to be up in arms and spin the story somehow. It seems pretty hard for them to understand that many people love their blackberries and that Apple and RIM can be successful at the same time. Pretty sad really...you'd think everyone would love competition as it benefits the consumer. Just because we're fanboys does not mean we're haters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    anon(4018671) likes this.
    08-14-11 10:01 AM
    I believe there already is a thread on this but...it seems like the people at tipb think us crackberry members are going to be up in arms and spin the story somehow. It seems pretty hard for them to understand that many people love their blackberries and that Apple and RIM can be successful at the same time. Pretty sad really...you'd think everyone would love competition as it benefits the consumer. Just because we're fanboys does not mean we're haters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well I'm sure the first Honda dealership in Detroit was scandalous but people still buy GM and Ford don't they. Choice is good isn't it. Don't see why this would be front page news on CrackBerry either.
    chiefbroski and missing_K-W like this.
    08-14-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD