Sad but i guess some ex-Blackberry employees will be employed again soon. Apple cockiness is irritating to say at least. Blackberry CEO should be ashamed of letting this happen. He should really get no job as CEO again. He is terrible.

Apple is after Blackberry employees-appleinvite.jpg
    10-10-13 01:50 PM
    Sad but i guess some ex-Blackberry employees will be employed again soon. Apple cockiness is irritating to say at least. Blackberry CEO should be ashamed of letting this happen. He should really get no job as CEO again. He is terrible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	appleinvite.jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	209654

Would it be better that people go unemployed than to have them be employed by Apple? I would say thank God they found employment right away so they can pay their bills and their families aren't impacted too badly.

Additionally, Apple, as any company that recognises talent, did the most productive thing in hiring them. I don't see that as cockiness. I see that as recognition of talent.
    nyplaya610 likes this.
    10-10-13 01:54 PM
    They'd be ex-employees and thus fair game. I would be after them as well. Lots of talent.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-10-13 01:56 PM
    There's nothing wrong with working for Apple, but that does seem pretty arrogant to say the least. They could atleast Contact them personally.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-10-13 01:56 PM
    LMAO. Didn't the tag "Everyone will work here someday" tip you off that this wasn't something their communications department approved and that this is much more likely to be an image created by some bored Internet citizen?

Amazing how Apple hate is still driving knee-jerk reactions from some posters here, years after BB became a speck in Apple's rearview.
    10-10-13 02:01 PM
    There's nothing wrong with working for Apple, but that does seem pretty arrogant to say the least. They could atleast Contact them personally.

Why is it arrogant? And isn't it better for the employee to be hired right away?

The most important thing is to mitigate the employees' negative impact by hiring them. Is there really such a hatred for Apple that the argument is now that it is better to be unemployed than to work for Apple?

That is irrational.
    10-10-13 02:03 PM
    Why is it arrogant? And isn't it better for the employee to be hired right away?

The most important thing is to mitigate the employees' negative impact by hiring them. Is there really such a hatred for Apple that the argument is now that it is better to be unemployed than to work for Apple?

That is irrational.
    "Everyone will work here eventually". That's arrogant.
    Like I said there's nothing wrong with working for Apple, i have no hate for Apple. That would be awesome if they worked there and got their lives on track, all I'm saying is the approach they're taking is arrogant. Well if that flyer is true anyway. Which it probably isn't.

10-10-13 02:14 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	appleinvite.jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	209654
    I'm also glad they found jobs right away. Now Apple can feel relieved that they copied some of BB10's features.
    10-10-13 02:14 PM
    "Everyone will work here eventually". That's arrogant.
    Like I said there's nothing wrong with working for Apple, i have no hate for Apple. That would be awesome if they worked there and got their lives on track, all I'm saying is the approach they're taking is arrogant. Well if that flyer is true anyway. Which it probably isn't.

You are assuming that is an Apple created graphic.

Given Apple's styling, I can almost guarantee that is not an Apple created graphic. I am 99.97% certain that Apple would never come up with anything that cheesy. Please quote me and if I'm proven wrong I will bring up on of several recipes for crow and will gladly cook one. And feed it to my dogs. I'm vegetarian.....
    10-10-13 02:17 PM
    There's lots of tech jobs around here to be had. It's booming in Waterloo and this is sickening
    10-10-13 02:18 PM
    You are assuming that is an Apple created graphic.

Given Apple's styling, I can almost guarantee that is not an Apple created graphic. I am 99.97% certain that Apple would never come up with anything that cheesy. Please quote me and if I'm proven wrong I will bring up on of several recipes for crow and will gladly cook one. And feed it to my dogs. I'm vegetarian.....
    Lol true, positive they didn't do it. I doubt they would do that anyways. Again to reiterate, there's nothing wrong with working for Apple.
    Haha you are??? So am i!

10-10-13 02:22 PM
    10-10-13 02:23 PM