I upgraded my phone with my carrier's released OS. App World lost all record of my paid for and free apps. I try to refresh the list on the phone - doesn't work. I tried to log in using a Web Browser. I get an error message telling me that Internet Explorer 9 is "unsupported." I send an email to the Webmaster about his broken Web site. I get this response

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerryTechnical Support. The email you submitted has not been delivered. Please find many alternative support options below......"

where they point me to a bunch of sources that I already tried, except my carrier (it's not their web site.)

No wonder organizations are abandoning Blackberry with this kind of non-support.

When my contract is up, I may be joining them.
    03-15-12 02:08 PM
    I upgraded my phone with my carrier's released OS. App World lost all record of my paid for and free apps. I try to refresh the list on the phone - doesn't work. I tried to log in using a Web Browser. I get an error message telling me that Internet Explorer 9 is "unsupported." I send an email to the Webmaster about his broken Web site. I get this response

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerryTechnical Support. The email you submitted has not been delivered. Please find many alternative support options below......"

where they point me to a bunch of sources that I already tried, except my carrier (it's not their web site.)

No wonder organizations are abandoning Blackberry with this kind of non-support.

When my contract is up, I may be joining them.

Chrome is your friend.

AppWorld - "We do not forgive", "We do not Forget", "Expect Us".

BlackBerry 9900
    03-15-12 02:18 PM
    Chrome is your friend.
    Desktop Software Manager too ...

Edit : there : http://us.blackberry.com/apps-softwa...desktop_pc.jsp
    03-15-12 02:23 PM
    ooops ... in fact, it ... does ... Something's wrong with your navigator (try an update ?).

EDIT

BTW, did you noticed the warning popup and answered Yes ? (sorry, in French But I bet you'll get the essential thing)
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 03-15-12 at 02:30 PM.
    03-15-12 02:27 PM
    Appworld is pissing me off always encounting a problem and having to close!!
    03-15-12 04:59 PM
    i am getting error i need to download that from my blackberry only
    03-16-12 06:58 AM
    If your having problems with BlackBerry AppWorld I have a few suggestions.

1) Go to Options/Device/Application Management/ and delete AppWorld from your phone.

2) Restart the phone alt+shift+del

3) Go to your Browser Options and Clear all your Browser Data. Then use the BlackBerry Memory Cleaner.

4) Go to mobile.blackberry.com and download the newest version OTA.

5) Restart the phone alt+shift+del

Give it a try.

Another suggestion would be to sign up for the BlackBerry Beta Zone and see if they have a newer version.

https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...ct=index&item=

BlackBerry 9900
    Last edited by olblueyez; 03-16-12 at 08:57 PM.
    03-16-12 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD