Straight to the point, why doesn't blackberry app world have apps as much as android and apple?! Most of the apps around the world are available for Android and apple only!! most of my friends don't buy blackberry because it doesn't have apps! And now BBM will be available for both android and apple, no wonder why blackberry sails are down!! I mean, just think, if these apps r available for BlackBerry too, plus the exclusive BBM, won't blackberry keeps it's image? I just don't get it..

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:37 AM
    BlackBerry 10 ruled way more than android 4.x or iOS7

IOS 7 is BlackBerry 10 ripoff anyway.

I don't have apps that I really miss miss, only a few I want

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone using CB10
    06-22-13 09:42 AM
    Blackberry doesn't develop the apps so you should lay blame for this on the Devs. Any specific app you want to see on BB10, you should contact the Dev and tell them.
    06-22-13 09:42 AM
    Straight to the point, why doesn't blackberry app world have apps as much as android and apple?! Most of the apps around the world are available for Android and apple only!! most of my friends don't buy blackberry because it doesn't have apps! And now BBM will be available for both android and apple, no wonder why blackberry sails are down!! I mean, just think, if these apps r available for BlackBerry too, plus the exclusive BBM, won't blackberry keeps it's image? I just don't get it..

Posted via CB10
    Why do people who do no research come on here and rant like lunatics? Why do they always have to troll to make blackberry look bad? Why must people join in march and then go on a rant about what one has and the other does not????? My rants answer is more simple than what this use is asking......troll! ftmax is trolling more than my trolling motor lol. Ignore and move on.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    Gee wiz. Another eureka moment app thread.
    Straight to the point, what does thread offer that these others don't cover?
    Straight Talk: Blackberry needs to pay developers to bring Apps to BB10
    Is the whole App thing way overblown?
    Why would Apple or Google allow BBM?

Duplication of effort serves no purpose.
    06-22-13 09:57 AM

Correction: BB10 ripped off ios7, which invented everything.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

On a more serious note, the only reason that BB10 has less apps is that it is the newest operating system (this does not include stuff like Tizen or Firefox os), which means that it has had less time to accumulate apps and other digital goods.

If you map the growth of BB10's app catalog, it has grown faster than any other app store.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 12:23 PM

Is this a joke?
    If not your sense of history fails you. Some of the features of BB10 were first on webos.
    06-22-13 12:45 PM
    Wait until apple has to change their OS.......

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    06-22-13 07:01 PM
    BB10 was launched 5 months ago. Compared to 7 or 6 years of iOS and Android respectively.
    06-22-13 07:23 PM
    Doesn't matter. BB10 was released into a world with Android 4+ and iOS 6. You can't fault the competition for moving forward while BBRY was sitting still.
    06-22-13 10:08 PM