What has happened to the BlackBerry world store? It never gets any good apps anymore and when it does it seems like it's always just an Android port. BlackBerry seriously needs to do some investing in the app development area because it simply isn't getting any better.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 10:51 AM
    I think they gave up on native.
    04-07-15 10:57 AM
    Been discussed to death on here already. BlackBerry was late to the game with OS10 and is now stuck with the chicken and egg dilemma.
    Chen focusing on enterprise and assumes enterprise users don't want apps.
    04-07-15 10:57 AM
    Android runtime killed native development.
    04-07-15 01:17 PM
    What has happened to the BlackBerry world store? It never gets any good apps anymore and when it does it seems like it's always just an Android port. BlackBerry seriously needs to do some investing in the app development area because it simply isn't getting any better.

Posted via CB10
    Your a little late to the party. The BlackBerry App problem is over two years old now..

HTC One M9 & BlackBerry Z10 via Verizon
    04-07-15 01:29 PM
    App problem is over when???

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 01:43 PM
    Amazon is worst thay have apps but soke apps are not updated to thaymt version on time as the application on playstore nd even some apps don't work

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 01:47 PM
    The app problem will be solved once millions of users will start buying and using BB10 quarterly. I doubt BlackBerry never tried to get more big names on board, especially looking back to the first six months of BB10. However it didn't work out, hell even Microsoft, with all the money to power Windows Phone, more or less failed to bring everything to Windows Phone.

Of course people will say unless the app situation gets much better, no people will migrate to BB10. Which exactly is kind of the dilemma BlackBerry is in.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 03:56 PM
    Amazon is worst thay have apps but soke apps are not updated to thaymt version on time as the application on playstore nd even some apps don't work

Posted via CB10
    Ya I've noticed amazon is pretty bad they don't even have whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 05:23 PM
    Ya I've noticed amazon is pretty bad they don't even have whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    Dude Whatsapp is available as a native app on BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 05:27 PM
    BlackBerry tried for years, and it didn't work out.

I don't use any major apps on my phone, the only non-BlackBerry stock one I use is CB10.

BlackBerry really isn't that good of a choice for someone who needs or wants a ton of apps.
    04-07-15 05:30 PM
    I know a lot of people want all the big name apps and we will not get them.

But we have some beautiful native apps in BlackBerry World and BlackBerry should support native developers.

I personally don't need snapchat,netflix and so on on my phone.

But I want native apps like kloudmix,berry flow, Igran, cb10, NY times, the Guardian ,sketchbook ....

I really hope BlackBerry will support native devs and I'm happy to pay for quality apps.

Posted via CB10 on my ZED10
    04-07-15 05:30 PM
    Well I am looking at a mixing console for music. I noticed a brand new digital mixer that advertises no app, works with any device that can access the Internet through wifi. An HTML app.

The competitors require apps for iPhone, Android . They are stuck developing for multiple ecosystems and can't cover all the bases. Times are slowly going to change... as technology improves it will escalate.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 01:35 AM
    Dude Whatsapp is available as a native app on BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    I meant on amazon

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 08:28 AM