Does anyone know why in "Applications Management" under the application "Blackberry Messenger" the "Last Used" line would show a date and time when there was no BBM message received or sent? Does the "Last Used" feature show a date and time if another app on the phone beside BBM receives or sends an IM? The phone always shows a date and time as soon as the phone is turned on even if BBM not accessed or sent/received. Is there any way to set it so IM BMM use does not to show up under "Last Used". What is the purpose of all the usage/CPU/memory/application usage info?
    09-19-13 06:49 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBErry!
    The purpose of all that information is to tell you which applications and processes are accessing the memory, storage and processing power of your phone. Some people like to see if certain open apps are using too much memory and they will force close them.

You can't do anything about BBM. It stays open and running and you cannot remove it from that list. And what would be the purpose to remove it anyway? Just so it doesn't show in your list? Makes no sense to me. It's not harming anything.

You have tons of memory. Enjoy your Bold!!!! I loved mine!
    09-19-13 07:04 PM
    BBM is one of the five apps that are always running. When you turn the phone on it has to be loaded into memory and that is why you are seeing the data you are despite the fact that you did not actually use the application. It isn't using any additional memory beyond what is needed to keep it "resident".
    09-19-13 07:27 PM
    Weird thing is my friend and I have exactly the same phone and my phone only shows "Last Used" in Applications Management when I send/receive BBM or view BBM messages (not when phone turned on) while their phone is showing "Last Used" when phone is turned on, when they send/receive BBM, and when messages veiwed. My phone is BIS and theirs is BES, so maybe that is the difference. Seems strange my BMM is not always running and theirs is. Is there some app that uses BBM function and records usage but is not actually BBM?
    09-24-13 12:50 PM