I have a BB curve 8320. I have a work email and a personal AOL account. I added the AOL account but the mail shows up in my work email as well as the AOL box. It also doesn't sinc with the AOL box. It's a pain as I get my AOL mail in two boxes (Groupwise and AOL). Then I have to delete in both and on AOL desktop. Driving me crazy. What am I doing wrong? Groupwise seems to work fine. Thanks.
    11-23-09 08:51 PM
    all mail for any account will show up in your messages folder. For whatever reason, if you are getting work email (GroupWise or Exchange email, for example) via a BES server, it will not give you a separate folder for that by default. If you want just the work mail in its own folder, the only option I've found is the Work Folders app (also known as "BES MailBox") from Empower. ($9.99 from the BlackBerry App Center; it's $19.99 from the CrackBerry store). I can't speak to the sync issues as I don't use it but you might go into Options>email reconciliation and make sure that wireless reconciliation is turned on and "delete on mailbox and handheld" is turned on.
    11-23-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD