Any doubt I had about advertising to build awareness are over.

There are constant commercials. And even those "sponsored by" ads that happen after the commercial break ends.

My one concern. Get a new commercial before the final 4 starts that shows it's unique features. Show the camera, show the keyboard, show angry birds (have to do this).
    David Fu and AnimalPak200 like this.
    03-23-13 07:18 PM
    Yeah Blackberry is plastered all over NCAA tournament. The Keep Moving ad is a decent start - now they need to follow through with killer ads during the national championship. It's the next best advertising opportunity after the Super Bowl - and they need it badly after that epic flop.
    kfh227 likes this.
    03-23-13 07:32 PM
    Why is this in News and Rumors?
    03-23-13 08:07 PM
    03-23-13 08:38 PM
    Why is this in News and Rumors?
    Because it is news?
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    03-23-13 08:56 PM
    I watch it via ncaa.com from the browser on my Z10, no lag and a great picture...streaming HD flash from my browser...let's see Apple do that...

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:15 PM
    Yeah, the ads are there. But I would like to see the ads be a little more educational. A little more about the fact that the OS is brand new and arguably the best out there. The move on ad is nice and very multicultural but it doesn't focus enough on the phone. They should have a US commercial and this frankly isn't one.
    03-23-13 09:50 PM
    Yeah, been watching all day. I first saw the commercial last weekend on SciFy network. Not bad but hopefully more to come once all carriers are ready. Did you notice the say Zee10?
    03-23-13 11:13 PM
    They need to be plastered over every channel like that, not just the NCAA Tournament. I put on the tournament just to try and see a commercial because I still have not seen one on TV and was still unsuccessful. All I see is Apple "sharp" "brilliant" "rise" ad OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER....
    03-24-13 01:59 PM
    Yup...BlackBerry is a sponsor of the NCAA basketball tournament and I see the ad frequently. It's nice to see but it is lacking showing the numerous features of BB Z10 in my opinion. I have also seen the same ad on CBS in the evenings last week as well. I am happy to see the ads, but a little disappointed with the content. Additionally I'm disappointed with the in store launch at AT&T as has been mentioned in another thread. No promotion of any kind and the new Z10 was just put on the shelf with the iPhone and Galaxy. No signage announcing it's arrival...no nothing. At least at the corporate store I go to here in Denver...hopefully it will change when the other US carriers release the Z10...dunno.

Bob
    03-24-13 02:17 PM
    Personally i think its great to see the advertising at the tournament. Easily one of the best sporting events going!!!
    03-24-13 02:55 PM
    I've had some people see the ad and go that looks kinda cool, it's a blackberry?
    They need to show it off without making it seem too cheesy. Also I'd like to add this
    Anyone watching the NCAA basketball tourneyment?-img_00000065.jpg

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    03-24-13 05:16 PM
    Plenty of exposure and airtime, but other than the keyboard, I am not sure what the ad does to attract potential buyers. Hopefully more detailed commercials showing off the z10 features are coming this week for the Sweet 16 and beyond.
    03-25-13 10:52 AM
    My only issue with the advertising is the lack of a March Madness app. Something as simple as a bracket tracker or all the way through to a live tracking app. I love the fact that when I got to my bracket online, BlackBerry is front and centre.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 04:44 PM
    Loving the advertising of the Z10 during the NCAA tournament every time I see that keep moving commercial I hold up my Z10 and tweet #marchmadness #TeamBlackBerry lol

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 04:46 PM