First time on ordering from this company...a little worried after just finding out they put my husband on a family plan and me on another family plan. Good thing I called ATT on my account this a.m. I upgraded my curve to the 8900 but my hubby isn't eligable for a upgrade until Aug. They said I could come back in two months and get his phone at the same price. Not sure if I trust that Company now. Anyone else have experiences with them and any ideas how I can get a new 8900 for my hubby when he is eligable or an upgrade at a good price.

Thanks
    05-30-09 09:59 AM
    Same thing happened to me with Lets Talk...Those sites are extremely shady...Lets Talk ended up getting sued because they would make people wait 6 months to send in a mail in rebate for discount on phones...and then they generally wouldn't honor the rebate...

I wouldn't recommend ordering from there...if you're going to order from anythink like that I would do it from Walmarts website...its still linked up to Lets Talk but I trust it a little bit more when there is a legit company involved.
    05-30-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD