Any users out there?

What do you think about it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 08:28 AM
    Any users out there?

What do you think about it?

I have it on my Bold and had it on my 8820 before. I like it to keep up with the tech industry and Blackerry things. It is a memory hog however and don't let it run in the background but close your way out of it every time you use it.
    11-19-08 08:33 AM
    Are you serious? Of course people use Viigo. How about trying to search the forum and I don't know typing "viigo" in the search field and see what happens.
    11-19-08 08:35 AM
    Or to put it a little nicer, please use the search function to find answers to questions first.

11-19-08 09:00 AM
    Its a great application for all your sports, news, horoscopes and much more.

Download it and give it a try. You won't be dissapointed.

11-19-08 09:34 AM
    just our of curiosity when you guys say close it does it close just by pressing the back button or is there another way because i have noticed the memory leak...
    11-19-08 09:45 AM
    @ Iwingo... That's a great piece of info. Thanks!

Internet bullies & bulletin nazis (respectively) are funny!!!

If I want to start a new topic for discussion... I will.

If ppl don't want to participate, then the topic will get pushed to the bottom due to its irrelevance.

And besides, what's the difference between posting a new thread or replying to a thread that's already been posted!?!? None!!! Except for the fact that I may actually get the info I'm looking for.

What ya boss won't let you be pompous @ work so ya vent on internet!?!?

Someone shld be policing the bulletins for ppl like this!!!

11-19-08 10:03 AM
    i've tried viigo and it took up a lot of memory. it lagged my phone for some reason even when i closed it properly.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....archid=6552518
    11-19-08 10:33 AM
    just our of curiosity when you guys say close it does it close just by pressing the back button or is there another way because i have noticed the memory leak...
    Viigo does not have a memory "leak" per se. Some people see their memory decrease while Viigo runs in the background, but that is usually because it is searching for updates regularly and downloading articles. Set it for manual update instead of automatic and it should fix that problem. Also, having any apps running

I used to run Viigo on my Curve, but deleted it after a while because I stopped looking at it. I would really like to see them enable the podcast feature soon though.
    11-19-08 10:40 AM
    I like Viigo... i have heard these complaints about the memory, but i havent noticed a huge change. The weather feature is better than any weather app i have seen. I also like the live sports scores.

Give it a shot, you can always delete it if you dont like it.
    11-19-08 11:09 AM
    I have it on my Bold and had it on my 8820 before. I like it to keep up with the tech industry and Blackerry things. It is a memory hog however and don't let it run in the background but close your way out of it every time you use it.
    Ditto. Couldn't of said it better myself.

11-19-08 11:14 AM
    I use it daily on my 8330 and love it. I agree that you should definitely closeout of it when you are not using it to avoid memory lag.

11-19-08 11:36 AM
    Had it. Hated it. Deleted it. That app has always been more of a
    PITA than anything else. Even after adjusting the options and
    closing it properly it was still a memory hog, battery killer and the
    last version kept throwing my phone into an error state.

I have vowed to NEVER again put that POS on any phone I own.
    11-19-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD