I just got an Xperia X Performance to use in conjunction with my Passport on Saturday.

So far I can already tell how and when I'm going to swap them. I used the Xperia all day yesterday. The apps were wonderful, the cellular signal cannot hold a candle to my Passport. So probably Passport will be in use when I'm in my house, where there is no signal, and definitely when I'm driving or in clean environments (I'm having a dirt problem with my keyboard). The Xperia is going to be for outside and sporty things and for when a smaller phone is more practical to carry.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 09:31 AM
    Picture shows it all
    Anyone use two devices/secondary phone?-bb-lot.jpg the Classics are with call+data SIM the PassPort with data SIM only sharing my monthly data contingent between the lot via VF RED+

Posted either via -Classic SQC100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    07-13-16 10:47 AM
    Hello,

People that use more than one device, what is your reasoning other than having to own one due to your job?
    I'm interested to know what devices and why you guys carry more than one around with you.

Thanks, Mike

Passport
    I am using Multi SIM Cards. ( Two SIM cards Same Number) laced with Global unlimited BlackBerry data plan.
    Passport SE and the Priv are my daily drivers & have luxury to switch the devices. I have my emails configured on both the devices BUT Passport is being used for all my Emails and replies . The Priv is used for making phone calls, Apps and back Camera. Can easily switch phone calls from one device to another if battery goes off.

** Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2888
    Mike_WasTaken likes this.
    07-13-16 12:24 PM
    Using passport and iPad pro..good combo I think...until whatsapp issue n iPad Pro doesn't support whatsapp...huh

BB PP OG
    07-13-16 12:30 PM
    I am using Multi SIM Cards. ( Two SIM cards Same Number) laced with Global unlimited BlackBerry data plan.
    Passport SE and the Priv are my daily drivers & have luxury to switch the devices. I have my emails configured on both the devices BUT Passport is being used for all my Emails and replies . The Priv is used for making phone calls, Apps and back Camera. Can easily switch phone calls from one device to another if battery goes off.

** Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2888
    They don't charge extra to have 2 SIM cards with the same number? How does that work?

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>< Lumia950
    07-13-16 05:50 PM
    They don't charge extra to have 2 SIM cards with the same number? How does that work?

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>< Lumia950
    The carrier in UAE provides this facility to post paid customers at a nominal charge of USD 6 per month. Working is very simple . Just have to dial a code to activate incoming calls on device of your choice.
    07-14-16 12:17 AM
    Picture shows it all
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB-lot.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	403913 the Classics are with call+data SIM the PassPort with data SIM only sharing my monthly data contingent between the lot via VF RED+

Posted either via -Classic SQC100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    Great combo indeed !!
    07-14-16 12:20 AM
    I have to have an android phone for some work specific apps and then a BlackBerry to get things done. The marginal cost of an extra line is next to nothing (AT&T).

For checking email and texts, and quickly making and answering calls a BlackBerry phone can't be beat. Hands down, my passport is the best communicator. Also, it gets a better signal than anything else. I don't like killing the battery with mobile Hotspot so I shift that to the Android when needed.

But, to be honest, I have three phones since I snagged a 299 priv. One has to go ...

Also, having two phones makes you live longer. Battery anxiety is a thing of the past.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-14-16 12:31 AM
    I have two devices just to separate my work stuffs and my personal stuffs. I use Passport for my work and Classic for my personal. Yup, I'm all bb10. But after 31 Dec, I might have to consider iOS or android for secondary device if bb10 can't have a working whatsapp.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    07-14-16 12:56 AM
    I use my Priv and iphone se

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-14-16 06:11 AM
    The carrier in UAE provides this facility to post paid customers at a nominal charge of USD 6 per month. Working is very simple . Just have to dial a code to activate incoming calls on device of your choice.
    That's very cool indeed. Wonder if that can be done in the UK.

Passport
    07-14-16 01:23 PM
    Employer issued iPhone, and a zenfone 2 for personal use
    07-14-16 09:11 PM
    Z30 and a Sony Xperia C5. The Z30 Is for email. BlackBerry is a killer for that. And the Sony is basically for social media and �ber. And for photos, it has 2 great cameras.. 70% of the time, I use the Z30.

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    07-14-16 09:40 PM
    I currently have the passport with me most places I go along with my Xperia Z3 and I just miss the keyboard. So much more satisfying for me to type on my Passport keys rather than the Xperia device. Having owned the Z10 and Passport, I think the device I'm looking for is the Classic. I can then keep all my media apps on the Xperia. Still unsure though as the Z10 isn't as snappy as the Passport and classic has the same specifications.

Thanks for the responses Crackberry Community!

Passport
    07-14-16 10:37 PM
    I currently have the passport with me most places I go along with my Xperia Z3 and I just miss the keyboard. So much more satisfying for me to type on my Passport keys rather than the Xperia device. Having owned the Z10 and Passport, I think the device I'm looking for is the Classic. I can then keep all my media apps on the Xperia. Still unsure though as the Z10 isn't as snappy as the Passport and classic has the same specifications.

Thanks for the responses Crackberry Community!

Passport
    This sounds like me after only a week with my new Xperia. It's a great little phone, quick, nice camera, but when I want to type or do anything with my email I pick up my Passport.

I don't think I could use my Z10 again after using the Passport, the difference the RAM makes in the Passport is quite noticeable so I can't see it being much different of an experience with the Classic. Although that's just a guess as that would be the only phone in the BB10 lineup I've not had in hand.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 01:08 AM
    I employed a three-device solution. My iPhone 6 Plus has my private personal cell number. My Cobalt Blue Classic has my main business number as my "direct line", and my White Q10 is my "business cell phone". With a solo practice, I talk with the two BlackBerries. When one's out of juice, I go with the other. If coverage is bad for the Classic on at&t, then I run with the Verizon Q10. I use all three phones for work and pleasure apps. But of course the iPhone has the best ecosystem for whatever apps I need. As for my BlackBerries, I have kept expectations low. For me, it's easier not to complain because I do have that iOS device, which I sort of need to have because all my closest friends and family members have iPhones, and iMessage is how I communicate with them via text. Importantly, because it's my personal phone, it also houses the cell number I've had for 19 years.
    Eric Wadsworth and idssteve like this.
    07-15-16 01:32 AM
    Great thread, and thanks to all the posters for sharing their setups. I've been thinking about picking up the Priv or a OnePlus 3 for an Android device.

I'll be traveling next year and need to accommodate an international number on one phone and my domestic US number on another, without using my US sim (need to use WiFi calling instead). Any thoughts on the best way to achieve this?

Uber, Whatsapp, and other region-specific Android apps will be a must, so I need an Android for that, unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 09:22 PM
    Not anymore. Uber from the Google Play is now functioning normally on my Z30. I'm putting down my Zenfone 6.
    07-16-16 02:52 AM
    Passport And Priv. Gave Out My Silver Edition Due To The Chipping Of Color That Happens On The Bottom Front Of The Device... ie The Chin. If Silver Edition Chin Was Better Quality I'd Keep It.

Posted From My Priv In The Jungles Of Congo
    07-16-16 11:35 AM
    Have a Priv with Verizon, and intend to obtain a Classic via eBay in the future. May also pick up a "dumb phone" to activate on occasion. Switching between phones appears to be pretty easy, and doesn't cost anything.

Did it a few times while still with Sprint.
    07-16-16 11:41 AM
    Passport SE for work and pretty much everything else except for going to the gym and bike rides, when I use the much smaller Bold 9900. I'll also use the Bold sometimes when I'm wearing a suit -- It's fun to use, and I love the form factor and some features of BBOS (but I'm a HUGE fan of Blackberry 10).

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    07-16-16 02:43 PM
    Anyone use two devices/secondary phone?-20160716_190750.jpg. Lol my two

Posted by the power of passport
    anon(9721108) likes this.
    07-16-16 06:49 PM
    Not anymore. Uber from the Google Play is now functioning normally on my Z30. I'm putting down my Zenfone 6.
    I tried everything to make Uber working on my Z30, but I never could pass thru the log in. I have Cobalt's apps working, Google Play Store working, but Uber... how did u get it?

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    07-16-16 08:12 PM
    I tried everything to make Uber working on my Z30, but I never could pass thru the log in. I have Cobalt's apps working, Google Play Store working, but Uber... how did u get it?

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    Well, I use the latest OS [10.3.2.2876] with ART patch from the BlackBerry World to repair the Android Runtime error. Perhaps that matters. Please read through this particular forum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...night-1079797/
    07-16-16 08:33 PM
    Great thread, and thanks to all the posters for sharing their setups. I've been thinking about picking up the Priv or a OnePlus 3 for an Android device.

I'll be traveling next year and need to accommodate an international number on one phone and my domestic US number on another, without using my US sim (need to use WiFi calling instead). Any thoughts on the best way to achieve this?

Uber, Whatsapp, and other region-specific Android apps will be a must, so I need an Android for that, unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    Hey! This Is Totally Off Topic But I Noticed Your Avatar...Great To See More Judas Priest Fans Here On CB. Metal Gods!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 08:37 PM
79 1234