For some reason I can't get the gps to work on google maps and amazegps. It works fine on the b of a app. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 04:59 AM
    From what I'm guessing by what other people have said on this site for this problem, you need to disable compatibility mode and then it should work.
    02-07-09 05:08 AM
    Google Maps "only" uses the cell assisted gps. Which is not activated unless you have verzon nav turned on. Same is true for the new "beyond 411".

That being said, Nav4all, poynt, black berry maps and gpsed all work flawlessly with the storm. I know I am totally in love with poynt. It's local search it awesome, and it pulls up maps from blackberry maps nicely.
    02-07-09 05:10 AM
    That being said, Nav4all, poynt, black berry maps and gpsed all work flawlessly with the storm. I know I am totally in love with poynt. It's local search it awesome, and it pulls up maps from blackberry maps nicely.
    Are you using Poynt on the Storm? When I went to their site, it says it is not supported on the Storm and didn't give me a download link. How did you install it?
    02-07-09 12:19 PM
    Google maps doesn't work correctly with the storm yet. Hopefully google will release a version for the storm soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD