Voice control

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    01-30-14 03:00 PM
    Picture password worked fine initially. Now it's hit or miss. I've been experiencing the problem all day. You put the number pretty much exactly where it's supposed to be but you're told it's incorrect. Have had this happen multiple times and after 5, you're prompted to key in blackberry and then your password.

Channel for Asian eye candy
    Had this problem with mine at first, but it was all my fault. I put my finger over the number and when I dragged it to the spot I could not get the number to line up properly with the picture. I now put my finger on a different number so that I can see the number and line it up perfectly.
    Last edited by Wilsonia Goldens; 01-30-14 at 04:14 PM.
    01-30-14 03:01 PM
    For me it is the Porche clock. Everytime I install the Porche clock I receive an eight Mb update that seems to just be the old clock and my Porche clock is removed.
    do have have Automatic Updates set to On?
    Wilsonia Goldens likes this.
    01-30-14 04:24 PM
    Poor signal but my battery has improved greatly today, better than it was before. Still don't get FB notifications but never did before despite the notifications being on. Opening apps were laggy but zippy today.
    01-30-14 04:43 PM
    Had this problem with mine at first, but it was all my fault. I put my finger over the number and when I dragged it to the spot I could not get the number to line up properly with the picture. I now put my finger on a different number so that I can see the number and line it up perfectly.
    Initially I had the problem you described. But I quickly got over that by putting my finger somewhere else and dragging my number to the correct spot. It's only after that I started noticing how it wasn't very accurate. For some reason it wouldn't detect that I put the number in the correct spot. I had it dead on, yet it fails. It's better today, but for some reason, the other day it wasn't accurate at all.

Channel for Asian eye candy
    01-30-14 04:43 PM
    I can't delete my single emails on the Q10. But for some weird reason, I can delete multiple emails. Should I just wipe and reinstall a fresh start?
    01-30-14 05:31 PM
    do have have Automatic Updates set to On?
    Did so!Could not find it at first but when I did it was set to on. Changed it thanks!~
    NinjaB likes this.
    01-30-14 05:32 PM
    Voice control

Posted via CB10
    Same for me. I can activate it but there is no verbal feedback. It sucks when you need to use it in the car. A number of others on another thread and other discussion boards found the same problem.
    01-30-14 05:53 PM
    I asked this question in another post and it went basically unanswered which answered my question.

Did any of you with these issues back up your device in anticipation of the latest update?
    If you had you could have simply restored the things that seem to missing.... etc!

Hummm!
    01-30-14 05:57 PM
    The saving every picture or attachment I receive is an ongoing problem, as when you receive an email with an attachment such as a pic or spreadsheet or whatever, there is NO way to remove them. You can delete the email but the attachments don't delete. There is no trash bin to move them to, which I find very annoying
    Is this a Whatsapp issue? If this is happening on Android devices too...
    01-30-14 06:05 PM
    I updated to 10.2.1, 7 hrs ago. Since then I cannot compose or send an email. when I select compose the screen opens to select the type of message to send, then once I select it, the phone just sits there. I reset the hub and now it has disappeared, swiping left to right does nothing, it bounces back to the active frames.
    Secondly, I currently have 3 active frames open, when I select another app to open, it is opening the upper left hand active frame. Now it is not opening any apps at all, the ones in the active frames with close though.
    *Edit. My phone has approx 80% battery and it just went crazy, apps that I was trying to open all opened, then the phone rebooted.

- Sent from my laptop browser because my PHONE IS NOW USELESS.
    Did it clear up after the reboot? Right after I upgraded I clicked on Blaq as my first app to run and it hung for a moment, screen went black and then phone rebooted. When it came back, thinks looked normal, but I updated ALL the apps in BlackBerry World, in case some needed upgrading in order to work on 10.2.1. I'm not sure if that helped, but I haven't had an issue since then.
    01-30-14 06:12 PM
    Is there a conflict between android ported apps through BB World and android apps via Android stores (using 1mobile and Amazon)?

1mobile is saying I have 11 apps that have newer versions, but they are apps I installed using BB World (e.g. SoundCloud, eBay, Weather, Skype, Kobo, Amazon Kindle, etc). There are no updates for them through BB World. So, I'm wondering if this is a side effect of BB and Android App stores conflicting.

I will ignore them, as I want to support those that support BlackBerry World (though Skype, maybe I'll replace the BB beta, but don't really use it much).

Using Z30 -5 on Bell
    01-30-14 06:17 PM
    Is this a Whatsapp issue? If this is happening on Android devices too...
    Not sure, as I do not use Whatsapp. I am talking about when you receive an email or send an email with an attachment. They do not show up in any folders on either the device or SD card, but there is no delete button to delete them, when you tap on the paper clip for attachment
    01-30-14 06:35 PM
    I am finally starting to see it "zippier" in some places, but yet it stutters a lot when opening certain things. No android apps installed on mine, just the basics for now, as I want to see the overall stability of this for now, before I go installing everything and then having to wipe or reload the o/s. I find most of the stuttering in a lot of the system settings. It is really present in the notifications tab in the system settings and in other places. Battery life for me has improved a lot as of late, but NOT the signal strength. Areas that should and have always been good for me are often unacceptable
    01-30-14 06:39 PM
    When 'updating' from the leaked to the standard 2.1 my browser crashes, the android runtime seems slower, signal is all over the place, wifi acts a bit odd and battery life is less than on the leaked version.

But hey that's just me

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 09:02 AM
    Battery life is awful. 4 hours and at 18%.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:14 AM
    Make that turning off device at 18% after 4 hours.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:31 AM
    My 9gag app always crashes, other than that fine with the phone

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:06 AM
    Most things from my hub are so slow to load. Facebook in particular fails to launch from hub and similar issues with twitter and text and bbm. I've been opening things from the app as the hub is starting to lose its key functionality! Super disappointed. 11 seconds to launch from hub? I can open the app and see updates quicker. It seems I'm not the only one. Hard reset with volume keys did not help.

From my new z30
    02-02-14 05:16 PM
    Link doesn't work for me anymore, it just keeps trying to connect. I downloaded amazon app and it told me it's android version was more current than the bbw version, so I got it and deleted the bbw one. Unfortunately it only connects about 25% of the time, so I have to keep closing and reopening it.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 05:30 PM
    So I can't tell if it's me or not but it's been happening a lot since the update and it had never happened before.

What i'm noticing is that in the hub under my bbm heading I'll click on a conversation and it will enter a conversation but often it's not the one I clicked on.

So I'm trying to Msg person x. I click on x and it opens the conversation for person Y.

Often I'll have written my message and sent it before I even noticed the error. Resulting in a lot of messages sent to the wrong person.

Anybody having that issue? Am I just an ***** whose fingers got WAY fatter in the last 48 hours?

Also the battery sucks.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:34 PM
    Did crackberry just censor the use of the word I d I o t.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:35 PM
    Just started getting the "spinning wheel" when connecting to WiFi.
    02-02-14 09:32 PM
    I found an odd new issue since I reloaded my OS via Link trying to fix my FB issue.

Now my poor signal is now showing full bars all the time. I walked around my home knowing where i normally had signal issues and no loss in bars even when i'm in a spot where i was lucky to have one bar and often experience dropped calls in the past. It makes me question how accurate these signal bars are now.
    02-04-14 06:43 PM
    Is there a conflict between android ported apps through BB World and android apps via Android stores (using 1mobile and Amazon)?

1mobile is saying I have 11 apps that have newer versions, but they are apps I installed using BB World (e.g. SoundCloud, eBay, Weather, Skype, Kobo, Amazon Kindle, etc). There are no updates for them through BB World. So, I'm wondering if this is a side effect of BB and Android App stores conflicting.

I will ignore them, as I want to support those that support BlackBerry World (though Skype, maybe I'll replace the BB beta, but don't really use it much).

Using Z30 -5 on Bell
    Any updates would have to be submitted and approved by BlackBerry World and devs sometimes do not bother and BlackBerry World takes longer to approve.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 01:03 AM
79 1234