Just wondering if anyone knows how to move all events from BB's local calendar to icloud calendar on Q10?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 06:24 AM
    I am working on getting you an answer.
    05-28-14 11:28 PM
    Deleted: Misread the post.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 05-29-14 at 08:22 AM.
    05-29-14 06:13 AM
    Just wondering if anyone knows how to move all events from BB's local calendar to icloud calendar on Q10?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10

Since your asking about the Calendar and not Contacts, anything pertaining to that should be ignored or at least put on the back burner. Quick question, how many entries do you have in your Local Calendar? If not too terribly many, you can take a few minutes or a couple of hours if need be and do them naually. But it is easy. I would provide pictures but my Calendar has too many private events. Just select the calendar to display by Pulling down the menu bar at the top, select Manage, leave only the "Local" selected. This will leave only the Local displayed but will not remove anything. This is the long part. Sorry. Select an entry, edit entry, select the "Home" dropdown, change to the Calendar account desired, Save. It will now be gone from the local and placed in the New Calendar.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-29-14 07:32 AM
    Yeah I was hoping to avoid this method! If manual is the only way then so it shall be, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 04:08 PM
    You can try these steps from BBOS.

Open the Calendar application.
    Press the menu key.
    Choose Options.
    Type MOVE on the keypad.
    When prompted to move all appointments in the base system calendar, choose YES to accept the change. All entries in the Device Default calendar will move to the default active calendar.
    Perform a hard reset of the BlackBerry smartphone by removing and replacing the battery while the BlackBerry smartphone is powered on.
    Note : When performing step 4 on multitap BlackBerry smartphones, tap the following keys MOVVE

For Full Touch screen BlackBerry smartphones, with the device in Landscape mode perform the following steps:

Open the Calendar application.
    Press the menu key.
    Choose Options.
    Press the menu key.
    Select Show Keyboard.
    Type MOVE on the keypad.
    When prompted to move all appointments in the base system calendar, choose YES to accept the change. All entries in the Device Default calendar will move to the default active calendar.
    Perform a hard reset of the BlackBerry smartphone by removing and replacing the battery while the BlackBerry smartphone is powered on.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 04:17 PM