Ok, First off HI ALL,

I searched and see that others are having this same problem I am having. But I am wondering if the problem has been fixed because mine hasn't after 2 calls to CS.

1st call: Yes sir we know about this problem, lets change a few settings on your BB to help remedy the problem. Ok works for about 10 minutes after I hung up with CS, then GONE.

About a week later...

2nd call: Yes sir, oh your having the same problem again? Well let's clear the log and empty the service books and I'll resend them to your BB and this should remedy the problem. AGAIN 10 minutes later GONE AND everything is reset on my BB. I was pissed , had to resetup my options, email , just about everything.

Gonna be making a 3rd call......

NOW FOR THE ISSUE.....

My problem is I am not receiving my picture messages. It's saying can not retrieve now.

BUT I can receive pics just fine through BB messenger, so I am thinking either it's a network issue or incorrect setting.

I had this problem before when I had a regular cell phone, same company. They did something on their end and it fixed it.

Why not now?

Anyone know anything about this problem?

Thanks
    Last edited by djpedro78; 03-01-08 at 03:16 AM. Reason: more "venting"
    03-01-08 03:15 AM
    Is it T-mobile? Known issue with mms and BB. Not aware of a fix as yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-08 07:25 PM
    I have tmobile, and same issue when i got it.. send yourself 3 picture messages and problem should fix... at least mine did, and boyfriends.. and all my friends had to do the same thing with there bb...
    03-01-08 07:41 PM
    I have tmobile, and same issue when i got it.. send yourself 3 picture messages and problem should fix... at least mine did, and boyfriends.. and all my friends had to do the same thing with there bb...
    Sending yourself 3 pictures only allows you to recieve the picture straight to your phone..But it does nothing with the problem he's having...
    I don't think anyways.
    I have the same problem, and am getting pretty angry about it..There's times when I get a picture message, it says "retrieve now" and I do, and it comes through just fine. Other times when I get an mms, it just shows a blank white screen. I love my pearl, but the whole not getting a picture thing is starting to take a toll on my liking towards this phone. It's unbelievable how my old cheap phone worked so much better then my pearl. Hmm...
    03-04-08 07:56 PM
    This problem has been discussed in the threads linked below (amazing what using the search feature can do).

MMS messages

Retreive Now? Retreive What?

problems with receiving pic texts in curve!
    03-04-08 08:06 PM
    I had problems with mms messages but I discovered that it only happens in areas with bad reception. Once I went back home, my picture messages send and receive like normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD