Anyone have Sprint Cup Mobile on your phone? It came with mine but for well over a week there's a messages that says they are updating the site and I will have to check back later. I thought this was odd with the fact that Nascar season has started and there is a race today and the site is still down. I thought maybe It might just be a problem with my Blackberry.
    02-12-09 11:41 AM
    Well, I had it installed on my 8350i since I got it last week, but it was still showing last years stuff. Then a few days later, it went to the "sorry, we are updating" message, and then today I saw some posts on the new version was out and mine wouldn't update still so I uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall and now the sprint store says its not available for my model phone.

Not sure whats going on, but I was looking forward to having access to this during this season, and it's starting without me..
    02-12-09 03:14 PM
    Mine is the 8350i also. I got it about 5 weeks ago and they loaded the Sprint Cub Mobile, on my phone, at the store. I had the same thing as far as all the old news up until last week. I hope they get it straightened out.
    02-12-09 03:46 PM
    Works fine on my VZW 8330!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 03:53 PM
    I am a Verizon customer. Where do you get Sprint Cup Mobile?
    02-12-09 03:58 PM
    I am a Verizon customer. Where do you get Sprint Cup Mobile?
    I think that Spint and Nextel are the only ones offering the actual Sprint Cub Mobile. You can get the Nascar for blackberry on any of the phones. I think that the difference with Sprint Cup Moblile is that you can view the race with no extra charges. I sure there are other differences too but, I'm not sure yet what they are.
    02-12-09 04:17 PM
    yet one more advertised feature that doesnt work on these p.o.s
    02-12-09 05:18 PM
    Works fine on my 8130. Just downloaded it last Saturday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 08:45 PM
    I have it on my phone and the update works great. Its on the sprint powerdeck home page for bb
    02-12-09 09:43 PM
    can Verizon users get it?
    02-13-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD