I still use BLEND. My wifi-Z30 sits on its Qi charging easel and feeds Blend to my desktop computer and two different laptops. Unfortunately, they killed its Android-counterpart so that it no longer works for my Samsung TabS.

I have been using it all morning reading and writing email while my two Priv's ding and dong informing me that some new email or bbm has arrived. I don't have to pick either up but rather look at my computer and see what's what. Yup, Amazon purchase confirmation. Emails from 4 friends. A few other emails. A few replies on a full-sized keyboard. Oh, I had to call someone and used Blend to check my contact's phone number so that I could call using my landline. Also, my PT appt popped up in the upper right corner of my desktop monitor reminding me of tomorrow's appt. I could either snooze or dismiss it or open it up to set the reminder for closer to the appt.

BLEND was and IS still terrific. And my otherwise, inactive Z30 is working fine for this purpose.

Yes, as a Software Company, they seem to be still dropping the ball.
    01-08-17 11:07 AM
    Telegram works on BB10, right?
    There are some clients in BB World: https://telegram.org/blog/bb-results
    01-08-17 11:47 AM
    Blend had to be one of the most underrated, not promoted tool that Blackberry developed. Shame they did not bring it to their Android offerings.

Had some weaknesses as highlighted but is productivity potential was amazing...

Still use..
    01-08-17 12:58 PM
    I used Blend and thought it was really cool. Too bad BBRY abandoned it.
    01-08-17 01:47 PM
    Pushbullet is an alternative

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 05:09 PM
    Blend is probably the feature I miss most from BB10 (aside from Peek and Flow and the OS and gestures....and... and...)

That being said, I agree that there is not a full-featured replacement on the Play store. Pushbullet and Airdroid just don't cut it for the seamless integration that was Blend. In my fever dreams I hope that Blend will become one of the BB feature apps for those of us that buy BB devices.
    +100,000,000 what a shame.
    01-08-17 05:24 PM
    Love me my blend. Still use it with my passport for work but alas the fact that it is not supported and useless with my PRIV is a bummer.

As a software company it is a shame they are so shortsighted. It was essentially already built!

would pay a small subscription for sure!
    01-08-17 09:44 PM
    There are some clients in BB World: https://telegram.org/blog/bb-results
    Thank you, Thurask. But I have tried and the android version (apk) runs perfectly on BB10.
    01-09-17 04:36 AM

would pay a small subscription for sure!
    Same here, as I'm sure many people would as well. I believe this is the one app, besides the keyboard, that would offer BlackBerry a great ROI if they released it in Google Play store.
    01-09-17 06:56 AM
    It is a shame they discontinued Blend. I still use it all the time at work so I don't have to keep pulling out my phone every time my wife send me a text. I's also a lot easier to send replies with Blend.

I think they should not only bring it to their own Android devices, but also make it available to non-BlackBerry Androids (for a nominal fee).
    01-09-17 12:01 PM
    Its a great program for those who work at a computer. Think it might show up in the future as part of an enterprise package?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 01:42 PM
36 12